Chapter 91: Bad Boy, Bad Habits

Dean's Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

     Blue eyes seemed to focus on the numerous black words that lined the page of a rather impressively worded book that Dean had elected to occupy himself with once he awoke, showered, changed his bed sheets, and had a bite or two to eat since awakening after the lengthy sex romp with his boyfriend Ken to find that he'd been home alone so to speak. Dean had expected that Ken had pressing business with Valencia considering their engagement and the baby being on the way. He had no right to object to Ken's previous obligations and didn't bother to try to, he knew deep down that it was only a matter of time before Ken came home and exactly who he'd be coming home to.

Dean sighed as he continued with his reading. He recalled the fact that he'd be due to head back to school, mostly to appease Ken and keep his family off his back but he'd be back to long hours, homework, and what was worse, social climbing teenagers. While his initial school life had not been what he desired, he had elected to make some changes when it came to school this time around. Despite his horrible time back in Kansas, Dean had come a long way since those days of being a punching bag for the local bullies and that bastard Clint's rentboy.

The rattling of the keys in the lock of the front door got the lad's attention as he carefully bookmarked his page and hid the book underneath his side of the bed for safekeeping. The younger lad had climbed off his bed and ventured into the living room wearing one of Ken's t-shirts and a pair of underwear blue in color as his bare feet moved along the hardwood flooring. He noted his handsome lover being a bit aloof as he approached with a goofy smile spread across his face the moment he saw him. He kicked the door closed, tossed the bag of goodies onto the sofa, and stumbled toward Dean who opted to meet him halfway in terms of greeting.

As expected with the stresses of his day-to-day getting the better of him, Ken had taken a trip to Spyder's Kandy Shop and scored a few goodies while indulging himself, which was evident by his wide eyes and giddy expression. Ken had not said a word as he closed the front door and locked it before turning his attention toward discarding his suit jacket tossing it and the bag he'd been carrying onto the nearby sofa along with his keys before kicking off his dress shoes and leaving them by the front door. Dean stood watching him without a word as the older man began to shift his focus onto his long-sleeve overshirt, which had already been unbuttoned and appeared to have been hastily put back on.

Ken leaned down and pulled the lad into a sloppy kiss as he gripped the lad's barely covered pale ass and opted to slide his tongue into Dean's mouth. He had been delighted when Dean opted to return the favor by sucking his tongue as the older man lifted him off the floor and Dean wrapped his slender legs around the older man's waist. It had never taken much to get the two of them aroused, each action setting them ablaze with need only intensified by Ken's being on drugs and reeking of a good deal of booze.

Ken had been especially riding high this time around as he slowly let Dean back down onto the floor and made his move toward the stereo system where he took the remote into his hands and clicked on the music. Dean had not been surprised at all to hear Prince's Dirty Mind on the replay. He rolled his eyes as he took note of Ken beginning to dance to the music as he continued to take off his clothes. He'd gotten down to his suit slacks before making his way over toward a rather stunned Dean whom he had pulled close to him. The intoxicating scent of Ken's thick cologne and the mix of Valencia's notorious perfume had gotten the lad's attention as his cheek grazed Ken's bare chest.

Once more Ken eagerly captured Dean's lips in a heated kiss as he held him close forcing a drunken dance on him despite the lad having no clue how to react to it. Ken gripped Dean tight with his firm rough hands kneading the younger lad's blue underwear-covered ass as he leaned down and kissed his neck. Dean couldn't help but whimper as Ken continued to move his hands along his body, the bulge in the front of his slacks evident as much as the bulge that began to make itself known in Dean's underwear.