Chapter 11: A Mindless Haze And Endless Maze

Unknown Location, Unknown State...

    Soft whimpers escaped the dry lips of Dean Hudson as he found himself being bounced on a rather thick bare cock belonging to a larger older man rippled with muscle who had gripped him along his slender pale waist with rough callused hands. He had not known anything more intense than the brutal steady pumping of the average-sized but decidedly thick cock that stretched inside his pale ass splitting him in two and pummeling his rather sensitive prostate making him cum against his will as he splattered the brute's bare abs with more and more of his thin grade release. The bastard that had taken advantage of the lad's young body and drugged state didn't seem to mind as he only pumped into him harder his well-toned hips bucking upward as his firm rough hands gripped Dean's lean pale body tighter.

He could do little aside from moan as his pink cock continued to spurt bouncing between his pasty thighs and the echo of slick flesh slapping against slick flesh continued to fill the strange room as the older brute continued to pummel the lad's split rectum. He had not seemed to care in the least that Dean had been limited in terms of his mental facilities due to the drugs that coursed through him and had only been interested in sticking his thick cock inside the boy's tightness as he grunted in the lad's ears pumping harder and harder as he neared his release.

Shame and helplessness filled Dean as he moaned and whimpered in the wake of the stranger's command over his treacherous body, he had been unable to hide his arousal and the subsequent pounding had made him cum more times than he could count which had sickeningly delighted his captor as he continued to pump into him evidently proud of his twisted designs affecting the helpless drug-fueled lad.

Dean continued to moan as his body bounced along the thick cock that had been so brutally impaling him. He had not known where the bastard had gotten the stamina but he didn't seem the type to slow down when he'd already gotten going.

The effects of the drugs still kept his mind in a distant haze as memories of Clint's nighttime visits and the beatings he had gotten at school flooded his weary mind along with the masked faces and angry hands that moved along his naked body. It had occurred to him that he had never had an easy life, nor had he particularly ever been wanted.

The drugs seemed to make all those bad feelings and discomfort disappear as the images of a mother that actually loved and cared for him appeared smiling at the sight of him as the scent of freshly baked cookies filled his nostrils and he had been miles away from the strange place his body had been held captive in.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Unknown Location, Unknown State...

Dean found himself reeling from the withdrawal effects of whatever had been given to him. The bastard that had been having sex with him had been long gone and all that had been left was the pain from head to toe and the shakes that had been the worst thing he'd ever experienced aside from outright beatings. His heart rate had been ridiculously high and he found it difficult to breathe his vision blurred once more as the door to whatever place he had been held in opened and he found himself in the company of another masked man just as he started vomiting all over the floor below him.

The masked man leaned over him berating him for being so filthy and the sudden onset of a cold hard spray set upon him and he'd been shocked by the intensity of it as well as the cold. While his pale flesh had been slick before due to sweat and the efforts done to his body beforehand, he had not been expecting the rush of water from a hose to be the first thing he'd been greeted with.

Dean found himself unceremoniously choking on water before the masked man began grabbing and turning him, pulling him by the hair, which had begun to grow wildly in the wake of his capture and slowly turn back to its natural dark brown, the color of his mother's hair with a few highlights left of the blond he'd dyed it to be. His skin had something of a sickly gray tinge to it but he'd been alive and functional aside from the withdrawals. He had not known how but the regular doses from the needle constantly injected into him made him weak and amiable when it came to the demands of not only his captors but the men whose bare cocks always seemed to find their way into his tight pale ass.

Dean's own pink cock had been aroused with the combination of the cold air and water battering it as his senses seemed to be heightened in the wake of the drugs leaving his system and the shock of the cold water. The masked man slapped him across the face noting his rather glossy eyes. The mess had been washed away by the hose and Dean was as clean as he was ever going to be before the bastard gripped his arm and once more the all too familiar pinprick had occurred, and the lad once more found his mind slipping further into the haze that it had been in before the onset of cold water hit him.

The shakes and tremors that rocked his thin frail body had begun to subside as his arousal continued and his pupils became more and more dilated. He had slipped away again, a sea of warmth washing over him as the images of a life once wished for flooded his weary drug-addled mind and just as tears of despair and longing had trickled down his pale cheeks.

The masked man left him to his fate, not bothered in the least about his harsh treatment of one so young and impressionable when in pursuit of maximizing profits from the destruction of another innocent young mind and body. It had not surprised Dean in the least to find himself in a situation with bastards as cruel or rather more cruel than Clint Hudson and the notion that the world had been a truly vile place had set in even as the last aspects of the sorrowful teen's will faded beneath the crushing waves of the drug that pulled him under. His heart had beat but he'd been little more than a zombie by the time the drug took hold of him completely.

It had not been long before another series of rough hands moved about his bare thighs parting his legs and fondling his hardened cock as yet another eager monster decided to impale the nearly broken lad onto a bare cock without regard for what effects it had been having on him.