Chapter 57: Companion Like Behavior

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

       Soft snoring filled the roadside motel room as a still-slumbering Dean Hudson continued to indulge in sleep following the events of Ken Ryker leaving him during the storm, he'd been so exhausted following their series of spirited romps that he had been out cold the entire time never knowing that Ken had left his bed at all. The lad had looked to have been quite comfortable nuzzling his nose against Ken's usual pillow with his pale bare ass in the air and his body curled in the wake of his passing out. He'd been rightly enjoying his dreams when a firm right hand saw an end to it all smacking across his exposed pale ass and jolting him awake much to the shock of the formerly slumbering lad as he scrambled amid the sheets and turned his attention to a highly amused and visibly high Ken Ryker who'd been laughing at his reaction.

Dean narrowed his eyes at him and growled in annoyance.

"Asshole," he muttered still groggy and annoyed. "Did you have to smack my ass like that?"

Ken smirked.

"Would you have preferred I slide my big dick in it?" he asked with an arched brow.

Dean rolled his eyes and gripped the bed sheet bringing it to his chest in a huff. He had been enjoying his dreams for once and Ken had to go and spoil it in true "Ken" fashion.

"Thought you might like to know I stopped off and got you something to eat and even had the presence of mind to get you a chocolate milkshake in the process," said Ken presenting the newly acquired meal and shake to Dean at the table.

Upon hearing this Dean seemed to perk up.

"I...how did you know that chocolate was my favorite?" he asked with an arched brow this time around.

"You talk in your sleep," remarked Ken turning his attention to discarding his shirt and shoes before taking off his suit slacks. "I saw the way you were looking at it on the menu when we went out to eat so I figured you'd want one, no big deal."

Dean had been almost near tears given the gesture and here Ken was telling him it was no big deal.

Chocolate milkshakes had been the only good thing about Dean's childhood and the only fond memories of his mother and Bushwah that he had to cling to. When he'd been younger and well before she decided to bail on him, she used to make him chocolate milkshakes and even let him assist in making a few. This of course had been when she wasn't strung out or felt guilty about something done to him or in front of him but it was the only time she'd been any sort of mother for Dean at all.

The lad had cherished those memories and they had helped to sustain him on even his darkest of days back in the trailer park and at school when he'd been used as a punching bag. He'd gotten old enough to make them on his own or managed to scrape together some money to buy one at the local malt shop but only on special occasions, which had been mostly on the worst days ever.

Dean slowly climbed off the bed, his flaccid pink cock slapping between his pasty thighs as his slender figure moved toward the table and the chocolate milkshake he'd been alerted to. Just as he grabbed the container and attempted to get the straw in Ken wrapped his arms around his waist and pressed his groin against the lad's exposed pale ass making him moan in the wake of the close contact of Ken's boxer-covered body against his own naked form.

"Mmmmm." moaned Dean leaning back against Ken's bare chest and into his powerful embrace.

"Not so fast Joyboy, where's Daddy's kiss?" asked Ken leaning toward Dean's mouth to capture his lips from the odd angle.