Chapter 30: Instincts Laid Bare

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

     Dean Hudson's vision had been clouded by the fog of lust and the euphoric sensation of the drugs that had been in his system. At the same time, he lay on his back, still naked from his previous romps with the handsome businessman Ken Ryker, and slowly moved his rather delicate free hand along his slow rising and falling bare chest, pinching his nipples until they had hardened and he whimpered from the stimulating sensation. His rather thin average-sized pink cock expanded pulsing in the wake of all the excitement of stimulating touch getting to him as his moans began to fill the motel room.

The rather keen dark eyes of Ken Ryker had been giddy with the same euphoric sense as he stood at the foot of the motel bed ignoring the messy sheets as his focus had been once more on the thin pale lad's body and the many things he had wished to do to it now that his own cock, as thick and angry looking as it had been, needed attention in the worst way. Ken's rough hands slowly parted Dean's pasty thighs as he climbed onto the bed and the head of his cock flared as it brushed against Dean's making them both groan at the stimulating sensation. Heat filled their collective bodies and something dark and primal began to take hold of Ken leading to him gripping his heavy cock and shoving his way past Dean's hidden folds.

He'd been slick as always when they had been this close to one another, their eyes locked in an intense stare as their bodies began to demand to be closer in the wake of the uncontrollable heat that only seemed to feed their primal desires. Ken had been strong, very strong, and as a result, he'd been quite powerful as he moved and pulled Dean's smaller weaker body close to him. The helpless lad had not been of the mind to deny him, finding that he'd been quite eager and weak in the wake of his growing need.

Dean could feel Ken's heartbeat through his thick cock as it continued its invasion of his tightness making him moan as his own heart seemed to beat in tune with it and the instinct to submit to the larger more powerful man hit him all at once. Ken held complete command over Dean's body, his mind now mush in the wake of stimulation and the drugs moving through his veins. He had liked not being in control, a comfortable position he'd gotten quite used to while having been captive and he had been addicted to sex in the worst way but unlike those men who had used Dean's body before and left him as if he had been nothing despite wanting him, Ken had not been so cruel but domineering and primal when it came to his lust and Dean had been much better off in his care of sorts than beforehand.

It had been only a short time but Dean had known Ken, he had known him better than anyone in the older man's social circle or place of business. He had known what made him tick, and what made him crave sex beyond measure, he had known that Ken had been a man living as a shell of his former self but he had not known the reason why. Dean had felt Ken's primal rage and need all at once when he'd thrust into him growling in his ear as took his young body to new heights.

Dean moaned as Ken gripped him, pulling him off the bed but still bouncing him on this thick cock until they reached the edge. Dean had gripped Ken's neck needing to feel him as their chests pressed against one another and the lad's pale form had been seen in deep contrast to the tanned flesh of his older lover his shapely pale ass bare for the world to see had anyone bothered to enter their hidden room, a realm beyond the rest where only their most primal of selves dwelled. There had been no pretense between them, no false pleasantries, Ken had wanted Dean's tight young body on the end of his thick cock and made it so.

Their primal bond had been as intense and as dangerous as that of predator and prey, the thrill of the hunt and the sensation of known understanding, Dean had known his place, his body had been used to the demands of insatiable cocks and the will of stronger more powerful men. Ken had relished it indulging in the darkest aspects of who he had become, the twisted thing that had been left alive in the wake of the accident that killed the man and awakened a slow and methodical monster.