Chapter 93: An Intimate Pillow Talk

The Bedroom, The Kennison Estate, Latimer Ave, Baltiney, New York...

     Labored breaths could be heard amid the semi-darkness of Dean Hudson's chosen bedroom inside Ken Ryker's estate. He and Ken had finally been spent and still occasionally reeling from their mutual high as they lay back amid messy bedsheets looking up at the ceiling. Ken had finally gotten his overdue release for the second time around and Dean didn't think he could feel his legs or the rest of his body for that matter. He stared blankly amid shifting colors and wisps of song as the music that filled his ears continued to play in the distance. Ken smirked clearly as out of it as Dean had been and equally spent as far as his energy had been concerned.

"Fuck..." said Dean once more with a smirk of his own.

"Fuck is right...." agreed Ken noting the high volume of invisible colors as well. "Must be a good batch....if we're tripping this hard."

"I'll say." replied the younger lad attempting to write his name in the colors that flashed vividly before his giddy blue eyes amid semi-darkness. "Never been this potent before that I can recall."

"Fuck..." groaned Ken feeling his renewed arousal and looking at his cock tent the bedsheet that covered him from his chest down. "Got me all hard again...must have doubled the X this time around."

"Must have." agreed Dean noting his own returning erection. "Fuck it's so hot seeing your big cock so angry....just waiting for me to hop on it."

"You just got off," growled Ken not at all wishing for the overstimulation at the moment.

"All I said was it was making me hot." Dean countered, "Blame Spyder for making the dose so potent this time."

Ken rolled his eyes knowing it was a matter of time before he'd been ready to go again anyways.

"You really fucked Spyder didn't you?" he asked breaking the awkward silence that had fallen over them for a few moments.

Dean sighed as he sat back against the pillows that he managed to keep behind his head.

"Yes...but that was a long time ago and during withdrawal for coke," he replied feeling a bit ashamed.

Ken arched a brow at this and smirked.

"No worries, I was just curious it's not like he doesn't offer sex to anyone else that comes along as a customer who can't pay," replied Ken.

Dean looked at him for a moment before his eyes widened.

"Did you?" he asked unable to finish his thought.

"Oh nothin' like that, it was the effects of an orgy that got way out of hand, he ended up sucking me off while I was doing his girl and he'd been licking her...you know what I mean," replied Ken not wishing to go into complete details. "Gotta say it was awkward, to say the least when he kept begging for me to put my dick in his mouth."

"Batch was too potent I take it?" asked Dean.

"Improperly mixed more the like," replied Ken.

After some more moments of relative silence, Ken finally broke it once more.

"She knows about us." he admitted, "Outright called me out for fucking you."

"SHE, meaning your baby mama?" asked Dean with an arched brow.

Ken nodded evenly despite finding it strange to associate that term with Valencia even with her being pregnant.

"How?" asked Dean curious.

"She knows me a lot better than I realized I'd wager," replied Ken not at all liking that idea. "Still it makes no difference, I have no intention of no longer fucking either of you so I suppose it was inevitable sooner or later that you both came to the same conclusion."

Dean rolled his eyes.

"Okay horndog, wanting your cake and eating it too," he remarked.

Ken arched a brow at this and nodded in agreement.

"Yes, but I ain't as fond of cake as much as I am of good pussy, so it's more like wanting good pussy and eating it too," he replied.

Dean shook his head and reached for a nearby pillow to smack him with, the vulgar older man had been utterly shameless.

Ken caught the pillow and wrestled with the equally naked lad amid the bedsheets pinning him down until he'd once more been on top. They shared a few passion-charged kisses before dissolving into a full-on make-out session with Dean being all the more primed for another go-round as Ken slowly succumbed to the idea.

"Still hard horndog?" asked Dean looking up into Ken's lust-filled brown eyes.

"Not exactly soft yourself needy little slut." remarked Ken before capturing the lad's lips in another series of heated kisses.

Dean happily returned his kisses as they stared once more into each other's eyes feeling the effects of Spyder's batch take hold once more.

"You know you'll be attending school next week," said Ken still gazing into Dean's blue eyes.

The younger lad rolled his eyes at the mere mention of high school.

"Don't remind me," he said almost bitterly. "I hated school before and now you're making me go back."

"What made you hate school the first time?" asked Ken appearing to be genuinely curious about this topic.

"Take your pick, the early hours, the travel, bullies, and mindless not to mention endless work," replied Dean with a small sigh. "The only good thing about being kidnapped was school had ended for me."

"Kidnapped?" asked Ken with an arched brow. "When the hell were you kidnapped?"

"It's a long story," replied Dean not having wished to have brought it up in the first place.

"I take it this is why you never truly feel safe?" asked Ken revealing how much he's observed Dean and his unspoken issues.

Dean was caught off guard by this but nodded in agreement nonetheless.

Ken sighed backing off the subject after realizing how uncomfortable it made Dean.

"Well rest assured this time will be different, and I am in no way throwing you to the wolves," he added. "This time you have me, and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you Dean, you do know that don't you?"

Dean met Ken's dark eyes seeing his sincere concern for the first time. He nodded absently as the older man once more captured his lips in a long slow kiss. He seemed to be more than willing to have another go at him now with him pressing his body between Dean's slender thighs with ease.