Chapter 46: The Fondness Of Absence

Room 21, Roadside Motel, Baltiney, New York...

       The moment he had heard the familiar sound of knocking on the motel room door, a formerly slumbering Dean Hudson had been scrambling to get out of bed and from beneath the entangled sheets forgetting for a moment that he'd been as naked as the day he was born, his exposed and highly aroused pink cock slapped against his slim pale thighs amid his short burst run in a bid to greet the new arrival who he had known to have been Ken. The older man looked a bit worse for wear given his rough night and recent awakening at Valencia's place following his spending time with her.

He woke some time prior leaving her in bed much as he always had whenever he'd had a blackout and ended up spending the night with her. He didn't say a word as he gathered his clothes and hightailed it out of her apartment before she knew he'd been up and about. Even as he headed out the front door he couldn't help but note that she'd been glowing from the pregnancy as the months continued to progress. From the looks of her, he had been of the mind to believe she'd been about three months pregnant but he had never been an expert on things of that nature despite his history with Sera, those memories had been dormant due to the accident or long gone due to involuntary repression.

Taking a deep breath as he noted his current surroundings, Ken stepped inside the motel room and slammed the door behind him, his dark eyes immediately became fixated upon the naked pale lad before him as a wicked smirk filed across his handsome face. He could see the anxiety and the strain in the naked pale lad as he tried his best not to appear as desperate and needy for Ken's touch as he'd been in the wake of the older man's absence.

The brief absence had taken a toll on him and as a result, he found it difficult to hide how desperate he'd been for the man to return and lay claim to his body as only he could. The drugs didn't help matters but they were all he had to keep the whisps of unwanted memories at bay while he awaited Ken's return.

The older man took off his jacket and kicked off his dress shoes before undoing his sloppily thrown-on shirt, taking it off, and tossing it aside with the rest of his discarded items. The sight of the rather excited lad and his pink cock being at the ready had stirred Ken's thick cock as it easily tented his suit slacks and he moved rather swiftly tackling the lad and pinning him down onto the bed as he whimpered and moaned at the instant of the formerly absent older man's rough touch moving along exposed pale skin.

There had been quite the contrast between their complexions that seemed to utterly fascinate the both of them as Dean continued to whimper beneath the stronger older man needing him in the worst way as he involuntarily spread his legs sensing the overwhelming wetness that came with his amplified arousal spreading to his hidden sex.

Ken had quite the night and had been barely removed from his long drive from Valencia's apartment but the soft moans and the unyielding need from the ready lad Dean had spurred him to discard his slacks and boxer shorts as he found himself once more as naked in the center of their shared motel bed with its surprisingly new bedsheets, the light orange color had been a welcome contrast from the classic white from before.

Dean's blue eyes had been filled with needy lust and showed traces of the drugs that he had taken before Ken's arrival. He found no relief when using his hands to pleasure himself compared to the sensation of the older man's thick cock invading his tightness and giving him everything he had desired and then some when it came to their previous mutual sex romps.

Ken's bare cock came into contact with Dean's as they groaned in reaction to the onset of further stimulation as if they needed anything else to contribute to how hot and bothered they had become since their greeting. The older man slid his body between the pasty thighs of the lad who had been moaning in his ear, near on begging for what they both knew they wanted and needed.