3

Edited March 13, 2016
Re-edited April 17, 2018

Emily POV.

As Niall drove closer to the restaurant, the more nervous I became. I would soon be meeting the worlds biggest boy band and their girlfriends. My heart was beating so hard it could've jumped out of my chest! Niall noticed my nervousness and took my hand in his, giving it a light squeeze.

"Relax! They will love you!" Niall says and I calm down a little. I try to pull down my dress as far as it would go without stretching it. It goes down to my knees, but right now, it feels like it barely covers my ass. "Emily. The dress is fine. It's perfect. A perfect dress for a perfect girl."

My cheeks immediately heat up when he said that. "There's the restaurant!" I point to an Olive Garden down the road from us and soon we are parked and walking in.

The others are already inside, sitting at a booth in a private room. People stare as we make our way to them. Now I felt really self conscious. We walk into the room and two empty seats are waiting. Niall pulls out the chair and I sit in it then Niall seats himself. "Hi!" I look across from me and Perrie's face is staring back at me. Zayn next to her.

"Hi! Wow! It's been a long time since the signing! I went to the DNA album signing in Indiana when you guys came to America! I love Little Mix!" I bite my tongue to shut myself up and stop the word vomit.

Perrie's eyes are bright and her smile wide. "Oh really! Wait! Were you the one who gave us the giant bags of candy?" I nod and smile. "Oh my gosh! Our team had to deal with us in hyper mode for like the whole trip! It was fun!"

Zayn flashes and smile at me. "So, all the way from America, eh?" He asks.

I nod. "Yea. I feel a little homesick but this isn't the first time I've been so far away from home!"

"Oh! Where have you been?" Eleanor pipes in. Oh my gosh! She's even prettier in person!

"I've been here in Europe twice before and some other states back in America. I remember my dad loading my iPod up for the airplane. He had to download so much music and he accidentally bought DNA twice without realising it. He still doesn't know he did that."

Perrie laughs and turns to me. "I like you! We have to go shopping sometime!"

I smile brightly. "Of course!"

The waiter arrives and brings us our food. He quickly leaves afterwards with a simple wave of his hand for a good bye. "So. Tell us about yourself!" Liam says.

I take a bite of ravioli. "Well. I'm a junior in high-school. I love the colour purple. I'm turning 18 shortly. I obviously love British Music and I play a couple instrument myself, and I do a little cooking."

"When's your birthday?" Harry asks.

Harry's probably already thinking of what ridiculous gift he can get me; but I don't mind. "February 7th."

"That's right after mine!" Harry highfives me from across the table, claiming us as the February birthday club. Niall just face palms, making us all laugh.

Dinner was great. The others knew that Niall and I are only dating because of a contract so we didn't have to make up how we met. They wished us luck. "Someone has to be at school for band in the morning. So we better shove off!" Niall says. It was close to 10 and we arrived at Olive Garden around 6. We were the last of the customers still there, enjoying their night.

--

Niall POV.

Last night was fun. Everyone absolutely loved Emily. I rolled over and attempted to return to sleep because I had to get up and pee and but I ended up falling out of bed. Rubbing my head, I climb back in and just when I got comfy, there was knocking at my door.

'Fell outta bed, got back in, now there's knocking on the door. What's a man gotta do for sleep?' I grumble and go answer the door after throwing on some pants. Sandra was on the other side so I let her in.

"We have arranged for Emily to go to the band in the school a couple blocks away. Her class is at 10am and ends at 11am. Then the two of you will go out for lunch and hang out. Emily has informed me of her job training starts at noon today at Starbucks, but that'll only last two or three hours, so you are on your own. Then, Emily will be going on a trip to the mall with Perrie tomorrow after her class so you also have the afternoon to do what ever you want." Sandra says. "And I heard last night was good?" She slid into one of the dining room chairs across from me.

I had made a cup of tea while Sandra was talking. I put the cup down on the table and nod. "We had a blast. The girls love Emily. Her and Harry are the official February birthday club."

Sandra just rolls her eyes. "You guys have to find that lad a girl." And with that, Sandra is gone. I text Emily asking if she wanted to go out for breakfast. She replies with a yes and she will be over shortly.

I jump in the shower and get dressed in jeans, a t shirt, and high tops. I was just pulling a sweatshirt over my head when there was light knocking on my door. When I peer through the peep hole, I see it's Emily so I let her in.

Wow. Even in a simple outfit like jeans and a sweatshirt she can look amazing. "Good morning!" I say.

"Good morning!" Emily replies. I smile at her, obvious that she's not fully awake, as we head out to my car, ignoring the crazy paps who spent the night in the bushes.

"Hey! Niall! Are you dating this girl?"

"What's your name?"

"Are you dating Niall?"

We hop in the car and I quickly drive off to get away from the psychos. "I'm pretty sure that the complex is private property for celebrities and people who want privacy. I'll have to call into that. I'm sorry if they annoyed you." I look over to the passenger side to see Emily starting to fall asleep. I poke her side and she immediate jolts awake.

"I'm awake!" She says.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Not a morning person?"

"Oh god no! I hate mornings! They are the devils work!" Emily complains about mornings, especially Monday mornings, the whole way to the little cafe.

While we waited for our food to be brought to us, we talk about the days plan. "Did Sandra visit you this morning?"

Emily sips her hot chocolate, getting whip cream on her nose. "Yeah. She woke me up. I can barely wake up to an alarm clock. But if you were to put her as my alarm clock or turn her into my alarm clock, I would be up the first time she went off."

"Here are your blueberry muffins! Enjoy!" Our waiter sets a couple plates down onto the table and we eagerly eat them in silence, too hungry to talk.

--

Super excited because my birthday is next month! 🎉

But first we gotta get through Zayns 21st birthday then Harry's 20th.

I'm gonna be obsessed with a man band!!!

Remember t follow me on Instagram! I'm trying t reach 3k by my birthday! I am almost 500 away from 3k so please please follow me!! My user name is @niallspopsicle

Love ya!

- Emily

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝