63

Edited May 21, 2016

Emily pov.

Wow. I'm in Vegas. I'm in LAS VEGAS! Since I'm under aged and can't actually get into any clubs that serve only alcohol, the boys haven't really gone to any place fun. Niall doesn't really want to go anywhere anyways. Today, I insisted. "I'll hang out with Eleanor and Sophia." I said as I pushed the five of them out of the hotel door. I hear them walk away and then I joined the other girlfriends in the tv room. "So, they are finally gone. What are we going to do?"

Eleanor was looking up fun places for us to do while Sophia searched a brochure. "How about shopping?" Sophia suggested. Eleanor and I shook our heads. "Later?" Sophia added and we nodded.

"We can go while the boys are at their interview tomorrow." I noted.

The girls agreed. "What's the weather like?" Eleanor asked.

"Hot." Sophia comments. "Why?"

"Why not opt for ice cream. We can ask Lou to tag along and she and Lux can join. Then maybe hit the private pool after."

"Perfect! I still gotta get dressed though."

Sophia ran across the hall to where Lou and Lux were staying while Eleanor found a couple of security to come with us. I changed into dungarees and a shirt that I tye-dyed myself and added transparent emojis that I printed off the internet. I get creative when I'm bored. I pulled on yellow Doc Martins. Kinda like what Beatz wore on their audition day. I love that audition. But not as much as I love Nialls.

"Ooh! You look cute!" Eleanor pipes up when I step into the tv room. I grabbed a donut from the box of donuts we got this morning a couple hours ago.

"Thank you!" I bit into the donut. Yummy! Blueberry! I like the blueberry ones when their a little stale. I don't know why. It's just better tasting. "Where's Sophia?"

"Restroom."

We waited a couple minutes till she came out. "Lux is sick so they can't come."

I stick my lip out. "Awe. I hope she gets better soon." The others nods in agreement.

We grab our phones and purses. "Security is waiting down in the lobby." Eleanor comments.

We exited our hotel room and found the elevators. Sophia pushes the down button and the elevator doors open. Thankfully, there wasn't a fan who reserved a room just so she could get a chance to meet one of the boys or us in the elevator. Using the stairs can be tiring when your room is on the tenth floor.

The ride was silent except for the best elevator music I've ever heard that was coming from the speakers. Sarcasm intended. "What's it like being pregnant?" Sophia asks suddenly.

"It's nice not having your period for nine months. But the cravings and the morning sickness and the mood swings are ridiculous. But I'm waiting for the day we find out the gender and I'm gonna have a camera attached to me because I know when this little guy starts to grow bigger and bigger, Nialls gonna be all over my bump."

"Is it true Perrie is pregnant?" Eleanor asks.

I was about to answer but the elevator doors open, cutting off my response. "I'll text you the response." Eleanor nods and we exit the elevator. We turn the corner and four security guards appear next to us, one in front, two next to us, and one behind. The screaming of fans became louder and louder.

About five security guards were standing guard, watching the door so the fans can't get it. We used the revolving door and made our way outside. Fans tried to push through but security held them back. Flashes blinded me and I stumbled a bit. I blocked out everything they were saying, not wanting to get upset. My emotions are more sensitive now that I'm pregnant. Another downside.

The ice cream shoppe Eleanor found was just a few blocks own so we opted to walk. Fans followed us but kept their distance, intimidated by the security. Their muscles were about the size of my head. What do they feed these guys? Steroids?!

The ice cream place was nice and cool, relaxing from the hot sun. Unfortunately, it wasn't a self serve place. I ordered an Oreo and milkshake with bits of M&Ms. Eleanor got a bowl of chocolate ice cream with strawberries and whip cream. Sophia chose a slice of blueberry cheesecake with vanilla ice cream.

Even the security guards got some ice cream. They sat at the table next to us while the three of us sat and discussed wedding plans and baby stuff.

"Do you have names picked out?" Eleanor asked, taking a bite of strawberry.

I shook my head. "I do but Niall wants help choose. I have Olivia picked out if it's a girl and I don't have a boy name picked out. I haven't found one that works with Horan yet."

"I love that name." Eleanor comments. "What if you named him something that means a lot to you?"

I crinkle my nose. "I am not naming my son Nutella."

The other two burst into laughter and I think I heard the security guards laugh as well.

We finished up our treats and headed back to the hotel and changed into swim suits. Ashton, Mike, Cal, and Luke joined us and we just swam around and played Marco Polo and that game where you knock the other person off their partners shoulders. So far, I'm the champion. I'm going up against Ashton. I'm on Luke shoulders. Beinging the shortest can suck.

"Three! Two! One! Go!" Sophia started the competition. Luke stepped forward and I grabbed Ashton's biceps and he grabbed my shoulders. We wrestled for a minute till Calum, who was carrying Ash, sneezed and lost balance, causing him and Ashton to go down. I let go of Ashton and held onto Luke's head to keep from falling.

"Champions!" I cheer when Ash and Cal came up. I held my nose and let myself fall off of Luke's shoulders. I hit the water with a smack and swim beneath Luke's legs, scaring him in the process. We swam around for a while until I was hungry. By then, Niall had returned and was watching the seven of us goof off. I climb out of the pool and walk up to him.

"No no no no no. Get away from me!" He yelled, scrambled to get away from me. I laugh and follow him. He could run so he walked at a fast pace. But I cheated a little and jogged.

"Niall!" I squeal as I pull him in for a hug. "I missed you!"

Niall laughed. "I missed you too. Now go dry up. Triple date with Louis, Eleanor, Liam, and Sophia."

I pull away and grab the towel a security guard held out to me. I left a big water mark on Niall. It basically looks like Peter Pans shadow is hugging Niall. "Smile, Niall!" I took a photo.

@emilysteiner_: someone tell peter pans shadow to get off Niall!

Niall wrapped his arm around me once I had dried off and we walked back to the hotel room, hand in hand.

Back at the room, I showered and changed into a dress that hugged my curves and stopped just above the knees. It was a pale pink dress which I paired with gold colored vans. I dried and straightened my hair and put on some Chapstick and mascara and voila! A finished Emily!

Niall changed into khaki shorts, a white t shirt which has sunglasses hanging on the collar, and a pair of black flip flops. He styled his hair in a messy quiff and we met Eleanor and Sophia who showered and changed faster than me down in the lobby.

We decided on going to a sit down restaurant so we decided on Olive Garden.

Off to Olive Garden!!!

--------

Get it. Instead of off to never land it's off to Olive Garden!

No?

Okay.

What do you guys think about my short story idea? Just a one shot to work on when I have no ideas for this.

- e.h.