49

Edited May 21, 2016

Emily pov.

After leaving Nialls, I drove to a hospital and took care of my hand. They had to stitch my cuts and I have a fractured wrist but my hand was broken. I payed up front and made sure the billing company didn't send anything home.

Then I drove home, happy my dad wasn't home. I quickly packed a some clothes and what ever else I needed and grabbed money from my little stash in the closet.

And then I just drove. I drove non stop. I didn't know where I was going. I ignored Nalls calls and texts. When my dad called me, I just sent him a text that I wouldn't be home till late due to working on music in this secret spot I found. I grabbed my sax to make the lie seem real.

I drove. I drove through dinner, eating some trail mix I packed. I drove when the sun went down and till about four.

By then, all five boys were calling and Perrie. Dad was going crazy. I finally became tired, my eyes red and puffy from crying. I pulled over into a rest area and called Dad.

"Where the hell are you! It's 5 in the morning. I was about to call the police."

I couldn't keep it in. "Dad. I got into a huge fight with Niall." Silence on the other line. "I was so upset that I just wanted to get away. I don't know where I am but I'll turn around now. I'm sorry."

"Are you still together?"

"We kinda have to. The contract."

"Do you still love him?"

"Yeah."

"Was the fight his fault?"

"Kinda. He found out Oliver and Jane were seeing each other or Oliver made you two divorce."

Dad was silent for a moment. "Your mother had an affair and I was sick of her bitchy attitude. And yes, it was Oliver. I was gonna tell you when I felt the time was right. And I think you owe someone an apology."

"I know."

I hang up and buy a soda from the vending machine to keep me awake. After I'm awake and ready, I turn around and head back home.

"Thank god you're alive!" Perrie cried when she picked up. "Nialls gone crazy. Announced to the fans that you were missing and they are literally looking for you every where."

"Perrie. I'm heading home now. Just, relax."

Perrie eventually settled down. "I'm just glad you're not dead."

"I'm alive. Just a broken hand and a fractured wrist."

"What the hell did you do?!"

"I may have punched a wall."

"Emily!"

"Perrie! Get off the phone!" Jesy yelled in the background. "You can phone sex Zayn later!"

"I'm talking to Emily, FYI!" Perrie grumped. "I guess I gotta go."

We hung up and I called Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis and let them know I'm going back to Niall.

And then I took a deep breath and touched Nialls' contact and put the phone on speaker.

"Bloody hell, Emily. I thought you were dead!"

By the sound of his voice, I could tell he was crying. "I was just lost." I comment.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be around later this morning. I'm about four hours away from the city limits."

Niall let a sigh or relief out. "Okay. I'll be waiting."