59

Edited May 21, 2016

Emily pov.

The day after we got everything moved in, I started unpacking while Niall returned to the studio. They released their new single, Fireproof, which is secretly dedicated to me by Niall but no one knows that. Just me and Niall.

By the time Niall returned home the third day, I had almost everything unpacked. The only thing I haven't touched is the garage and my dad's old bedroom.

I keep that bedroom locked tight with a key that I wear around my neck along with the garage key. I hung a few photos of my dad and I on the walls and others that Niall of him and I and also him and the boys.

"I'm home!" Niall called throughout the house.

"Living room!" I called back.

I was in the living room, tired from the day. And now, I was laying on the couch with my shirt lifted up, trying to see if my belly was any bigger.

Niall walked in on me and laughed a bit. "What are you doing?"

I smiled. "Do I look bigger?"

Niall came and sat down next to me. He inspected my stomach region before deciding. "To be honest with you, no."

I pout, sticking out my lower lip. Something that I know he cannot resist. "Niall."

He tries to not let it get to him. "Fine. Maybe just a millimeter."

Even though that a millimeter isn't a lot, I'm happy. "What are we gonna do for dinner?" I ask, pulling my shirt down.

Niall shrugs. "I think we gotta go shopping for more food."

I roll my eyes. I'm marrying a vacuum. "Let's just go out. We can join the boys."

Maura had to leave for home due to something with work. "Okay. I'll call the boys and see what they are doing."

I go up to my bedroom and pick out something that I can actually wear outside instead of sweats and a tee. As I was getting clothes, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head and let out a scream. Niall comes running in with a baseball bat. "Is it another pap?" He asks, pulling me close.

I shook my head, too speechless. I point to the wall and Niall looks to where I'm pointing. His face drains of colour. "Spider." I breath out.

"Oh hell no. That's where I draw the line."

I'm marrying such a masculine man.

I quickly grab the clothes I have and Niall and I hurry out of the room. I change in the bathroom.

"That thing was huge." Niall and I have an equal hatred for those things people call spiders. I call them satans dogs.

I nod. "I'm calling an exterminator tomorrow." I shudder. "I am NOT going into that room until that monster is removed."

Niall nods and grabs the car keys. I grab my phone off the charger. "Where are we going?"

"Fuji."

"Yummy. Sushi!"

We climb into the car after locking the house.

@emilysteiner_: saw a spider about the size of a half dollar in the bedroom. Scariest thing ever!

@emilysteiner_: I REFUSE to go into the room till that monster is removed!

The car ride was silent. The music was on low. Just low enough to hear the bass of the radio and some lyrics.

Niall parks in the parking lot and we hurry in, finding the boys in a table near the back.

"Hey! Long time no see!" I hug each of the boys before sitting.

Harry was to my right and Niall to my left. "So, when did you get a new house guest?" Liam asks.

I gave him a confused look and then figured out he was talking about that. That monster. I cringe. "No. Let's not talk about that monster."

Liam laughs and picks up the menu. The waitress came by and picked up our drink order and then when she returned with our drink order, we gave her our order for food.

We all decided on getting something different and splitting it. We had a fun time. Lots of jokes and stories about the time spent recording. Most of it was spent goofing off.

"I have an announcement." Zayn said. "Perries expecting."

I almost dropped my chopsticks. "What?"

Liam and Harry who were closer to Zayn clapped him on the back. "Congrats!"

Okay. I'm pissed. "Why the hell are you congratulating him but when you found out I was pregnant, you were pissed?" I ask mainly to Liam.

Liam had no words. "Is it because you've known Perrie longer? Do you not approve of Niall and I?" I was starting to get really close to tears.

"Emily." Liam began. "I was just."

"Just what, Liam?" Liam opened his mouth but nothing came out. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Niall, I'm going home. I'll pick something up."

I give my upset fiancé a kiss on the top of his head and stormed out of the restaurant in tears. I wish I had braced myself for the outside world. Someone had leaked our location and fans and paps practically hounded me.

"Emily! I love you!"

"Emily, are you pregnant?"

"Emily, can I get a photo? Can you sign this?"

"When is the wedding?"

I pushed myself through, fans split like the Red Sea when they realized I was crying.

I found my car, and through blurrier vision, found the keys and unlocked the door.

I managed to wipe away most of the tears so I could drive. People moved out of the way so I wouldn't hit anyone. Fans ran down the sidewalk as they chased after my car.

After getting home, I flung myself onto the couch and just cried.

Why did Liam act so differently to Zayn's pregnancy announcement than he did with mine?

---

Short and boring.

Idk.

That spider thing actually happened to me this morning. I was so scared.

- e.h.