50

- btw, this is going to get a little graphic -

Edited May 21, 2016

Three days later

Niall pov.

"Niall." I hear someone calling my name. Sleepily, I swat them away, curling up into a ball. "Niall."

"Humph. No. I don't wanna go to school." I mumble.

Whoever was talking stopped. Than someone slammed themselves onto me. Or well, the bed but still partially on me. I open my eyes and find Emily smiling up at me. "About time you woke up. I have good news!"

"What." I grab her and pull her against me.

She turns around in my arms so she can look at me. "I'm off my period."

That woke me up like a white girl who just drank Starbucks. I sat up. "You mean?"

Emily smirks. "You've been patient, young one." She slips off the bed and I see she's wearing a plaid shirt of mine and only the top two buttons are open. As she stretched, the shirt rode up, exposing the bottom of her boobs.

Not now, Niall Jr! Down boy!

"How about let's eat and then we can shower and get our day going. Perrie and I are meeting up to plan wedding stuff. Zayns coming along with her if you two want to go do guy stuff."

I follow Emily, trying to hide the bulge in my sweats. Girls are lucky. They don't have to worry about shifting their pants or what ever when they get horny. All they have to do is smile and take care of it when ever they want to.

I sat at the kitchen table and watched as Emily painfully teased me while making breakfast. She fried some eggs and bacon and we ate quickly. After breakfast, I got up and carried Emily to the showers.

"Someone's eager." Emily commented when we reached the bedroom. I pulled my shirt off and my socks. Emily slowly unbuttoned the shirt and turned around as she dropped it. I pulled her to me, tugging her boy short underwear down. Kissing her neck, she let out a moan.

She led me to the bathroom and I stripped off my sweats. "Someone's really eager." I blushed. Pulling my boxers down, I set Emily on the vanity, kissing her lips until they were swollen. I left love bites between the valley of her boobs as I massaged them. I kissed down her stomach, making her moan in satisfaction.

"Damnit, Niall." Emily cursed.

I smirked, watching her squirm underneath my touch. "Who's the bestest fiancé ever?"

"You." She said.

My eyes darkened with lust. "Who? I want you to scream it."

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!"

I smirked, letting the tip of my dick touch her. I watched as Emily gasped. I slid more and more into as she begged.

"Harder!" She moaned.

Her nails dug into my back. The room was filled with the sound of running water, moans, and the slap of skin on skin.

"Shit!" I muttered as I hit my high. Emily came to her high moments after.

I pulled out, now limp, and helped Emily sit on the lid of the toilet as I go to check the temperature of the water. It was a nice warm temperature so I helped Emily stand and walk to the shower.

"That was nice." I interrupted the silence as I massaged her skin with the foaming bath soap.

Emily nodded. "Just wait till our honey moon."

I gasped as she kissed my neck, leaving a huge love bite.

Finishing up in the shower, we got dressed and met Perrie and Zayn at the bridal store.

~~

Emily pov.

Zayn and Niall went off to play some paintball or whatever. Perrie and I were in a huge rom filled with display cakes and dresses and magazines.

We were in heaven.

"What was it like when you and Zayn got it on for the first time?"

Perrie blushed. "It was romantic. After our ninth month anniversary, he took me out to dinner and it ended in the bedroom. There were rose petals and a couple candles on the dresser. He went nice and easy. What about you?"

"Niall and I did when he proposed." I twirled the ring around my finger. "Wanna know a secret?" Perrie nodded. "We had a round this morning!"

Perrie let out a girlie squeal. I laughed. "As long as you guys used protection. The guys will literally kill Niall if he didn't. You're dad will have both of your heads."

Oh shit.

Think, Emily.

The colour drained from my face.

"Perrie." I choke out.

She was looking through a magazine but she hummed in response.

"Perrie. We didn't use protection."

Perrie dropped the magazine. "What."

It came out like a whisper. "I had just gotten off my period yesterday before bed. We were anxious and Niall was ya know, horny."

Perrie picked up my cell phone. "Call him, now."

I nod and call him up.

"Hey, done already?"

"No. Niall I need to tell you something really important."

"What?" Niall was really concerned at this point.

"Niall, we forgot to use protection."

~~~~~~

OH SHIT.

Btw, it's really awkward writing a sex scene when you're one of the people doing the nasty.

- e.h.