42

Sorry for not updating! This past weekend was super busy! Saturday was Finals for marching band and MY BAND WON STATE! IM A STATE CHAMPION!!! And thank you so much for 2k. I never thought this story would get that much reads!

Here's a celebration update!

Edited May 20, 2016

Emily POV.

It's teacher appreciation day here at Wellingtons so we get a four day weekend. I flew back to Indiana alone since dad had to work.

Dad did freak out about the piercing but decided it suited me.

Perrie got me some cute nose rings when she and Zayn went out shopping yesterday. Perrie actually did remember my dad. Because my dad went with me to my Mixers Magnet.

Ahh. Good times, good times.

"Be safe. Call me every night and when you get there!" Dad hugs me and I enter the airport, heading to get my ticket so I wouldn't have to be in a rush.

I have my onesie on and toms. Perfect flying attire. My first class ticket is clutched in my hand and I head to security.

"Can I have a bin, please?" I ask the security guard he nods and hands me one.

"Thank you."

"Hey, aren't you that one girl dating Neil from that boy band?" He asks.

"Yes. I am dating Niall."

The security guard nods. "My daughter loves them. Can I get a photo? Really quick?"

I nod, leaning over the belt.

We take a quick photo and I start putting stuff in the bin.

Like my shoes, engagement ring, my carry on luggage. They said I didn't need to put my nose ring in there.

"Do you have anything metal on you?" A security guard by the name of Richard asks.

I nod. "My knee brace."

He nods and pat me down just incase. I felt a little violated. He hands hung around where they shouldnt be.

They let me through and I got my stuff from the bin. Fans on the other side of security who were probably flying somewhere too kept coming and wanting photos.

"Your nose ring is cute!"

"Can you follow me on Instagram?"

"What about twitter?"

I had twenty pieces of paper in my hand after I finally made it to Starbucks.

As I sipped my mango smoothie, I received a face time call.

"Hey, Katelyn!" I smile.

"Emily! Are you still in Cali?"

I nod, sadly. "My flight isn't going to be called for another hour and a half. Then its a six hour plus flight and then I'll be in Indy."

She collapsed on her bed and groans. "Ugh! Why can't we teleport!?"

"I don't know."

Katelyn rolls over so she's on her elbows. "So, I got us tickets to see the high schools homecoming game. Wanna go see the parade as well?"

"When's the game?"

"The day before you leave."

"Sure!"

We chatted and then I started texting Niall because Katelyns iPad died. She always thinks she can make it last but shes always on it.

Finally, my flight was called. "Flight 231 to Indianapolis, Indiana is now boarding first class and handicapped." I grab my carry on and make sure I had everything before walking up to the little desk thing where they scan the ticket.

"Have a nice flight." The lady said.

I find my seat and put my stuff up and only take what I absolutely need for the ride. I was happy I got a window seat.

(A/N: I changed my twitter name to my Instagram name: @emilysteiner_)

@emilysteiner_: ✈✈✈

I shut off my phone and wait till everything is all set and done. I pull out my Fault In Our Stars book. I'm almost done. Oh. I wonder if they have the movie!

"That's a good book." Someone interrupts my reading time. I look above me and the guy behind me is peering over the top.

"Yeah. I've been told."

"The names James." He holds his hand out for me to shake it.

I accepted his hand shake. "Emily."

"Yeah. I know. Boyfriend is Niall Horan of One Direction. My sister is obsessed with you. Can I get a photo?"

I nod and awkwrdly kneel in my seat. We take a quick photo and I resume my book.

The flight took off half an hour later.

An hour later we were allow to have electronics on.

I'm pretty sure Niall was horny. By the texts I had received.

Niall: 'wouldn't it be fun to cuddle in a first class seat but I'd be fingering you'

Niall: 'fuck I need you!'

Niall: 'I miss your kiss and how your body reacts to mine.'

Niall: 'I don't care if one of us needs to fly. I have sexual frustration because of you!'

Niall: 'I miss that night. You know the one.'

And the last text, was a photo of one very sexual frustrated photo.

Emily: 'sexting, eh? You know its illegal in some cases. And I know the night. Damn Niall. You're making me frustrated. I miss you too, baby. You naughty boy'

Niall: 'fuck the law. We are engaged, remember?'

I smile, twirling the ring on my finger around. Bad boy Niall, turn on or off?

Definitely a turn on.

We texted and finally he had to go to a concert. I think he's in New Jersey right now. Or New York...

Too many states in the U.S.A!!

I finished my book and asked James if he had a tissue which he thankfully did. I can't believe it just ended on Augusts' letter! I wanted to know how Hazel died. That is if she dies.

Scrolling through the movies, I do a little happy dance that the airplane did have the movie. Do they have boxes of tissues?

I flag an attendant down. "Do you have tissues? Like a box?"

She walked to the front and came back with one. "Last one. Are you gonna watch the Fault In Our Stars too? Because at least fifteen other girls are."

I laugh. "Thanks." Plugging in the headphones into the headjack, I snuggle in with my tissues and let the tears fall.

•••••

Like no. How can the book just end on 'I do.'

- e.h.