58

Edited May 21, 2016

Emily pov.

Today was the doctors appointment. And then later today, Niall, Maura, and I plus the others of One Direction would be filling box after box to move into the house.

I'm so excited!

"Emily?" A nurse in blue scrubs called my name. A bunch of pregnant mothers huffed and adjusted their sitting position. I felt sorry for them. They should be going before me because they've been here longer than me. "Right this way!" The too preppy nurse says.

We follow her to a room and sat down on the barely cushioned sheets. She closed the door and sat down with her clipboard. She asked me questions like how long have you been pregnant and weight and height and stuff. "A doctor will be in shortly with your lab results as soon as you go pee in this cup."

The nurse handed me a container with a piece of tape on it that said my name. I blush, taking the cup and walking across the hall to the restroom.

I hate doing these tests because I could never do it cleanly. Yeah, it's hard to aim when you're not a boy!

After I finish up, I wash my hands at least three times before flushing and grabbing the cup, which I had wrapped up in a paper towel. I always do that because I just felt weird carrying around a container of pee.

I returned to Niall after handing it to a nurse.

And we waited. And waited. And waited.

Finally, after about forty five minutes of waiting, the door creaked open and a female doctor about thirty walks in. "Sorry for the wait! I was with another patient who found out her baby had passed away. My name is Dr. Thompson but you can call me Dr. T if you want. I also have your lab results!"

Dr. T sat on the swivel rolly chair and swung around to the computer. She typed in some stuff, nodding here and there, asking me questions.

"Well, I can confirm you are definitely pregnant. About a three weeks worth. Unfortunately, there isn't anything to see right now but in about four or five weeks, come back and maybe we will be able to find something! Congratulations, guys!"

We stood up and Dr. T shook our hands and held the door open for us while we made our way back to the reception area.

I made another appointment and we made our way to the car, thrilled about the recent news. "Wendy's okay?" I ask as I pull into the driveway.

I don't know about you, but I'm starved!!

Niall ordered a cheeseburger and a large fry and a Dr. Pepper. I opted for a chicken sandwich with fries and a Dr. Pepper. I payed at the first window and picked up our food at the second, driving off with a few fries on my mouth.

Nialls phone rang and he answered it. I heard someone yelling in the background for a bit. Then he out the phone on mute. "That was Simon. He wants me to confirm the rumors."

"About the baby?"

Niall nodded and I nodded. "Yeah. He will have to find out one way or another at some point!"

Niall laughed at my choice of words and unmuted the phone. "Yes, we are confirming that Emily is indeed pregnant."

It was silent.

"About a two or three weeks."

Niall didn't talk for a long time and when he did, it was to say goodbye. "Simon wants us to wait another week and if the rumors don't die down, then we have to confirm to the public that yes, we are expecting."

"Mkay!" I stuff another fry into my mouth as we pull up to the soon to be old home. We eat in the car before heading upstairs.

When we returned, almost everything was done. About thirty boxes were against the walls and tons more were still needing to be built and filled. "Hello?" I called out. Maura poked her head out from the kitchen area.

"Oh! Hello! How was the doctors? Is it true?"

Niall nods. "She is 100% pregnant!"

Maura cooed and pulled me in for a hug. "Congrats!" She pulled Niall in for a hug too. "The others are in the back somewhere, packing. Go help."

We nodded and made our way to the back of the flat. I found Harry and Liam packing blankets and sheets and pillows in the spare bedrooms. Zayn was taking care of photos. Louis was gathering clothes and putting them in boxes marked jeans, skirts, undergarments/socks, hats, etc from one of our closets. Every time he would touch one of my panties or bras, he would blush.

Our bedroom was practically untouched. "Niall, go grab a few boxes. And not three. Grab like ten or twelve. And when you get back, strip the bed."

Niall nodded. "I'll be back!"

"I'll miss you!" I kiss his cheek and head to the bathroom and gather all our bathroom needs like makeup, hair product, etc.

When Niall returned, he stripped the bed and folded everything neatly and put it in the boxes. Then, I went to our other closet and pulled two big handfuls of clothes and threw them into a box.

I gotta say, when you have seven people packing, it goes a lot faster. We were done in four hours after we got back. The moving truck was ready for us and we carried box after box after box down to it.

I can tell you that EVERYONE needed food, water, a shower, and a nap before we did anything else.

----

This is crappy since I'm like really tired!!!

- e.h.