67

Edited May 22, 2016

Niall pov.

It was our time to perform now. We stood on the lift thing and the music to Midnight Memories started up. The stadium became at least twenty five times louder than it already was. We strutted down the runway and stopped half way.

"Same old shit but a different day." I sang out, smiling when the fans screamed louder at my foul language. I spotted Emily singing along next to the stage off to the right. I made my way over there and finished Midnight Memories over there.

About five songs in, we took a break and began talking to the crowd and each other. I saw Emily and Eleanor carrying a huge bucket of water up the stage and I sat Louis down. "I believe Emily has a little present for you, Louis. Weren't you nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge?"

Louis nodded. "Damn dare." He muttered into the mic before handing it to Liam. The fans counted to three and then I helped Emily and Eleanor dump the extremely heavy bucket of water onto Louis.

"JESUS CHRIST THATS FUCKIN COLD!" The Doncaster lad jumped up, running off to find a towel.

Emily and Eleanor grabbed the bucket, waved goodbye to everyone, and walked off the stage.

Emily pov.

We resumed our spots on the right part of the stage, next to Perrie and 5SOS who still had paint in their hair and certain parts of skin. They had changed clothes. Well, Ashton and Calum kept their paint covered shirts on. They had claimed it looked punk rock enough. Luke was unfortunate to have most of the silly string on him so he had changed into new clothes. Michael had made arrangements to dye his hair yet again to match the colours of paint in his hair.

"Michael, before you even start our own tour, you're going to be bald!" Ashton says. "Let your hair heal!"

"He still has pubes!" I comment over the loud music.

Michaels face lit up. "Do you think-."

"NO!" Everyone shouted back.

Michael put his hands up in defense.

The boys finished singing Kiss You and spoke again. "Emily! Are you going to pick the lucky fan to do the challenge!"

Before I knew it, security had picked me up and lifted me onto stage. I took the mic and scanned the crowd. I spotted a girl who I noticed was dancing along and singing to everyone word and note that came out of their mouths. And she wasn't dressed in nice Sunday dinner clothes. "Uh. About fourth row back. Black hair. Homemade shirt that says Harry Styles is my husband, don't touch me unless your Harry Styles.' I choose you."

"PIKACHU!" Harry said.

I roll my eyes and help the girl onto stage while the guards have her a boost. A couple of backstage guards brought a bucket of water out.

"What is your name?" Harry asks.

"Katerina." The girl says shakily.

Harry threw an arm around her. "Well, Katerina. Are you ready?"

Katerina nodded and let out a scream as the cold water was poured over her. Harry wrapped a towel around her.

"Would you like to hang out afterwards?" I watched him ask her, not into the mic of course.

Katerina nodded and was taken back to her seat.

I was brought down from stage and instead of returning to my spot with the others, I returned to Nialls dressing room and curled up onto the couch and fell asleep. This baby is making me tired!!

-----

Ooooooh Harry's got a crush!!!

- e.h.