69

Edited May 22, 2016

--

Emily POV.

"I cannot wait for Halloween!" I jump onto the couch, landing next to Niall. "What are we gonna do?"

Niall shrugs. "What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. We have like three weeks to figure it out. I don't know what I want to be?"

"Why don't we do something cute?" Niall suggests.

"Like?"

"Peter pan and Wendy?"

Louis poked his head out of his bunk. "No. El and I are doing that?"

I flip him off. "Iron Man and Pepper?"

Liam sits next to Sophiam on the couch opposite us. "Nope. Sophia and I have dibs."

"Batman and Catwomen?"

"Dibs." Zayn commented.

I frown. "The other things I can think of is Harry and Ginny."

Harry opens his mouth. "Actually, I was going as Harry. Get it?"

Everyone groans and Niall chucks a pillow at him.

I grab my laptop and jumps on Twitter.

@emilysteiner_: any ideas for Halloween costumes?

Instantly, ideas came rolling in. Most of them were really weird some one. And ones that aren't so nice.

'How about the prostitute that I see every night down the street?'

'How about the pillsbury dough boy?'

'What about the bogey man?'

I roll my eyes at their immaturity.

@emilystiener_ excited for HALLOWEEN!!!!

I shut my laptop and laid my head on Nialls' shoulder, closing my eyes.

-

"Emily. Emily." Someone was shaking me awake. "Wake up. We are at the hotel. You can go back to sleep in an actual bed."

I open my eyes and find Perrie standing above me. "How long have I been asleep?"

Pezz shrugs. "I don't know. Half hour, forty five minutes. The guys had an interview. So it's just us four girls."

"Sleep." I mumble, standing up and pulling on my uggs.

The buses were parked in the back area of the hotel so we entered through the back. At the front desk, I received a room key and took the elevator to the fourteenth floor. Once I got into the hotel room, I crashed on the bed. Why am I so tired? Maybe I'm sleep deprived.

As I slept, I dreamt of Niall and I having our baby and moving into where ever we decided to live. It doesn't look like the house in California. (Hint hint!) Who knows. I dreamt of Halloween after I fell back asleep from going to the bathroom.

When I woke again, Niall wasn't back yet and it was about three in the afternoon. Maybe he is at sound check. I check my phone which had an unopened text from twenty minutes ago.

'Hey, I got back and you were sleeping. You looked unwell and so I took your temperature. You had a high fever so I ran out and got some soup from a near by deli with Harry and Liam. I'll be back as soon as I can!'

I smile at Nialls text. I got up and grabbed my laptop and opened up YouTube. I have some YouTube to catch up on. Kalel and Anthony, here I come!

I watched about three videos of watchusliveandstuff and one video of smosh before Niall came back. Chicken Noodle Soup filled the room.

"Hey, how ya doin?" Niall came and sat next to me. I tried to speak but nothing came out. So I stuck out my lower lip and cupped my throat. Niall just chuckled. "I have your soup." Niall brought over a bed table ting that sits on your lap so you can eat in bed. Then he put the bowl of soup in front of me.

I smile up at him to say thank you.

Niall just kisses my hand. "Eat and rest up. I'm going to call a doctor."

Half an hour later, the doctor came. "Hello, Emily. My name is Dr. Tinder. What's going on?"

He directed the last question to Niall. "She's been sleepy all day. I thought it was because of her pregnancy. But returned and she was sweaty and had a high fever. And she lost her voice."

I stuck my tongue out at Niall, who returned the gift.

Dr. T helped me sit up and he felt that area where the tonsils are. Then he shined a light down my throughout and made me say "ah" the best I could.

The doctor wrote down a couple things. "It seems that her tonsils are a little swollen. And she has a bit of the flu. It's getting near flu season."

Niall and the doctor left me in the room and I drifted off back to sleep.

-

I we up again and found Eleanor and Perrie and Sophia sitting on the other bed, wearing surgical masks. "Evening, sleeping beauty." Sophia says.

I grab my phone and write out a group text. "What are you doing in here?"

Perrie stood up. "Taking care of you while the boys are at the concert. Niall texted and called about a hundred times. Hungry? El went and bought ice cream!"

I licked my lips, nodding excitingly. So fifteen minutes later, we were all watching the season 10 premier of Bones.

I dramatically dropped to my knees in front of tv, crying. I didn't Sweets to die.

My beeped and I lunged for it. I saw Perrie mentioned me in a tweet.

@LittleMix: @emilysteiner_ cheating on Niall for Sweets?! Perrie xx

She tweeted a photo of my hugging the tv and crying.

@emilysteiner_: @LittleMix I don't want Sweets to die! He's one of my favourite characters.

@LittleMix: @emilysteiner_ what ever you say.

After the show was over, the concert still hadn't ended. I crawled into bed with Perrie and Eleanor and Sophia scrunched onto the other bed.

I instagrammed a photo of that and fell asleep.

-------

SWEETS DIED AND IM REALLY SAD! SORRY FOR THE SPOILER IF YIU HAVENT SEEN THAT EPISODE YET!!!

- e.h.