47

Edited May 21, 2016

Emily pov.

When I opened my eyes, it was due to Niall shaking me awake. The goodies in his arms. "Wakey wakey sleepy head."

I groan, curling up in a ball from pain. "Sleep."

Niall laughs and sits on the couch and pulls me onto his lap. "How about you take a couple of pain killers and I'll run you a bath. Then we can go get Mexican for lunch."

I nod. "Okay." I quietly say.

I sit up and take the medicine and water Niall handed me and watch as he walks down the hallway to the bathroom. I hear him turn the water on.

Taking the pills, I grab some of my clothes from his dresser that I keep here and a tampon from my little supply of lady stuff. Niall was adding bubbles to the water when I walked in. "How long do they last?"

"A week or so."

"How much longer. I need you!" He pulls me in for a hug.

I hug him back. "Four days."

He frowns and I giggle. "Four days to long!"

I roll my eyes and shove him out of the bathroom door, not wanting him to see what lies in my biscuit region. I'm glad when you're bathing, your period stops.

It would be gross bathing in blood.

I undress and submerge myself into the warm bathtub.

I lean back and let the jets massage my aching body. I wash my hair and body and shave my legs too. Then I just hum along to what ever song I was addicted to. Right now, a parody of Ariana Grande's song, Problem. Bart Baker is amazing!!

I laugh to myself as I drain the water and quickly insert another blood absorbing dildo back into my body. I slip on black shorts and a homemade shirt that as wifi signal on it. I'd like to thank who ever invented wifi because he's my idol.

Or was it a she?

I shrug and put some anti frizz stuff in my hair and blow dry it.

"I'm ready!" I sing, jumping onto the couch.

Niall jumps up from the couch since I scared him. He put a hand over his heart. "You scared me."

I laughed and grabbed my phone and wallet and car keys. "Mexican food here we come!" I had to drag Niall out of the apartment because he was taking forever.

A girls gotta eat when a girls gotta eat!!

~~~~~

Sorry that it sucks!!

Don't worry! Drama will come soon!!

- e.h.