23

*mileys rap in 23* lol it's the 23rd chapter.

Okay. Here's something to amuse you. In my last chapter, the characters were talking about what music they wanna play and today in band class, we got Disneys Blockbusters and it has four songs on it. Two from Aladdin, one from Beauty and The Beast, and Under The Sea. Lmao

Okay. You can read now.

Edited May 16, 2016

-

Emily POV.

My alarm clock went off and I found that Kim was watching some show on tv. I checked out my outfit, making sure it didn't look all wrinkly and redid my messy bun. "Hey, Kim. Ready to go?"

Kim shuts off the tv. "Oh. Shit. Lemme change, I lost track of time!" I nod and scroll through twitter as I waited for her. Kim emerges from the bedroom wearing a different outfit. She had yellow shorts that had rips in them. On her short, she had some tumblr transparent that was similar to mine, except it said 'lol, ur not ashton irwin.' Her red hair was up in a pony tail, daring to break the hair tie at any moment.

"So, you like 5sauce?" I ask, grabbing everything we needed and put it in my drawstring backpack.

Kim looks at  her shirt and smiles proudly. "Yeah. Love them! I love your shirt. How's Niall doing?"

I knew the question would come around sometime. "He's good. He's coming to California tomorrow. Hopefully, he will be able to return for our performance at the end of the month!"

Kim smiles. "Awesome! We're like twins, kinda. Lol. Oh my god!" I stop in my tracks to find Kim on her cell. "5sauce is literally down the road from us! At that one hotel! Oh my god! What if they come to the froyo place?"

I shrug. "I don't know. But we won't find out unless we make it there!" I say, pressing the button for the elevator.

We were the last two to show up. I introduce Kim to everyone and we make our way down to then froyo place. It's called Aunt Kelly's apparent. The building was cooled off with air conditioning for both the customers and the frozen dessert. I get chocolate and chose my favourite toppings from the toppings bar near by.

"Ashton! Marry me!!"

"Luke, I love you!"

"Can I have a photo Calum?!"

"Michael! Father my babies!" We suddenly hear screaming. We turn around and sure enough, there's 5sauce. I have to hold Kim's hand to keep her from running off to Ashton.

"Control yourself, woman!" I tell her. "Here, fix your hair. Maybe if Ashton sees how cute you are, he'll come over!" I help Kim smooth out her baby hairs and fix her shirt.

And I was right! Ashton decided to come over. "Hey. You're Emily, right? Niall's told me so much about you, he really cares about you. Nice shirt!" The Aussie came over and plopped himself next to me.

"Hi, Ash. This is Kim." Ashton looked over to Kim and smirked, looking down at his froyo.

"H-hi." Kim says.

Calum came over with his ice cream over flowing. "Emily!!!"

"Calummmmmm!"

One by one, the Australians ran over here. Kim finally calmed down and I think she and Ashton hit it off. Soon, we had to go. Our three other friends left after deciding they wanted to go swim.

"Can we sign your cast?!" Luke asks.

I shrug. The only signatures on there is my sister, mom, dad, and Niall. And of course, Valarie. Niall met Valerie and it went well. Luke pulls a sharpie from his pocket and signed my cast. Then passing it to Michael, they each signed it.

The six of us said our goodbyes. The boys swapped numbers with me and I think I saw Ashton handing Kim his number. We exited Aunt Kelly's and went our own separate ways. "Oh my god! That was just OMG!" Kim was at lost for words.

"You're welcome!"

Kim attacks me with a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you thank you!" She repeats over and over. "You're amazing!"

--

5sauceeeee

Eeeeeep

Michael's my favourite ^.^

- Emily

😜😜😜😜😜😜