71

Edited May 29, 2016

Niall pov.

This is it.

The very last show of Where We Are.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crying.

Everyone's been in an emotional state. After this, we get a few months off since we've basically recorded our fourth album during the tour. We've released Steal My Girl. 5 Seconds Of Summer will be moving onto their own tour. Zayn and Perrie will be busy planning their marriage and preparing for the baby. Harry and his new girlfriend, Katerina will be visiting each other's parents. Katerina is 18, just putting that out there.

Katerina can't stop thanking Emily for choosing her.

Right now, it's our time to perform and after Midnight Memories, I'm supposed to do a speech.

"Wow. You guys are lucky. You know why? This is the last show of Where We Are. Can you believe that?" I spoke into the mic. "Seems like just last week, we were getting ready for our first show. And just last month, it seemed as if the Take Me Home tour finished. And the Up All Night tour. Wow. Thank you, not to just you guys, but to every single of one of you because with out you, we wouldn't be here right now. We wouldn't be here right now with a fourth album coming out. Harry would be somewhere else. Liam would be working with airplanes. Zayn would be in bed, sleeping. Louis would be who knows where. And me? I'd still be in Mullingar, working minimum wage. I wouldn't be here, performing in stadiums around the world. I wouldn't have Emily. I would just be Niall Horan, a manager at Tesco or something like that. I wouldn't be Niall Horan, one fifth of the worlds biggest boy band." I wiped away a couple tears. "I would like to say thank you, because every day, I wake up and say that I'm lucky to be where I am now because I honestly can't picture myself doing anything else."

We broke into Alive next and a few other songs and then Liam's speech. He basically said the same thing. Then we did You & I.

The concert went by fast. Too fast. Harry finished the last note to What Makes You Beautiful and we crushed each other in a giant group hug. Zayn broke off and introduced Josh and Tom everyone else. We did a big bow onstage and walked off, adrenaline still running through our veins. We all returned to the hotel as fast as we could and showered for the after party. We were going to a restaurant and just remembering the good times we had on this tour and interviews and stuff.

"We all had great memories on this tour, yeah?" Harry spoke up. "Cheers to a good tour."

We all clicked glasses. "And to many more to come." Louis piped in.

"What was your favourite part?" Ashton asked everyone.

Harry spoke first. "Helping that guy propose."

I nodded too.

One by one, we all said what we enjoyed the most about this tour. We celebrated till everyone became tired. Emily literally fell asleep so I had to carry her out to the cars that were waiting. Back at the hotel, I tucked her into bed after changing her into pajamas and I just laid there next to her, stroking her hair, thinking about all the great memories we have all made. Harry finally found a girlfriend. Zayn and Perrie are expecting. Emily and I are expecting. Louis and Eleanor are closer than ever. Sophia and Liam are still strong.

I'm gonna miss this after this is all over with.

I pull Emily close to me since the room was quite chilly. I didn't want her to get sick. Then, I just drew patterns on her stomach until I fell asleep, dreaming of the day when I finally get to meet this little guy.

---

Short BC I'm tired!!!

- e.h.