26

Edited May 17, 2016

---

Emily POV.

"HEY BABY EVEN THOUGH I HATE YA!" I sing along to my new addiction, Ariana's song, Problem. I can almost rap Iggy's part without messing up!

Yep. White girl got skill!

Right now, I'm in the car with my sister, Olivia. We're having a sister date thing and we're going to go shopping! "So, how's Niall?"

I blush. "He's good. He's somewhere in South America I think."

"I wonder if Collyns will be doing any of the lights for a show."

I smile. Collyns is my favourite brother. And it may or may not be because he's my one and only brother. "I wonder. But I think he just landed in Canada. So, I doubt it." I frown, rolling down the window for fresh air. A car next to us honk and some teenage girl waves excitedly out the window.

"I love you, Emily! You're perfect!"

I smile and wave back. "I love you too!"

The light changes from red to green and my sister puts the car in motion. "Is that weird? Going places and just having random people come up to you saying that and asking for photos?"

I shrug. "You get used to it."

"Now, are you being safe?"

I almost spit out the water I was drinking. "Olivia! We just started dating! I plan on not having kids till the end of my last year of UNI!"

My sister rolls her eyes. "Why not! It's fun having kids while you're still in UNI!" And I laugh. Olivia has two kids and she just recently graduated from college. "I'm joking. If you ever do anything, use protection!"

We arrive at the mall and head on in for a well deserved shopping spree!

- two weeks later -

Niall POV.

"Emily!" I run into her arms after she exits security. She just flew in from Chicago to Ireland while I'm on break for a week.

Emily drops her luggage and hugs me back. "Niall! Gosh. I've always wanted to go to Ireland!" I pick up her luggage.

"It's beautiful!"

Emily nods, gasping at the setting sun. The air smelled like dew and flowers. Even in the city. We get into my car and head to Mullingar from Dublin. About a two hour ride with my driving. "Ya know. I wanted to go to Culinary school in London and come here for Saint Patricks Day. The first time I ever wanted to get drunk was here on Saint Patricks Day."

I look at my girlfriend. "Well, you're legal now."

"What! I'm only 16!"

"Yeah, you're legal!"

"Niall, I am not going to get drunk. I'm too young. My parents will be so pissed!"

I huff. "What's the legal age in the US?"

"21."

I fake cry. "But, that's five years!"

Emily puts a hand on my arm. "Yeah, but in two years, I'll be moving to UNI in London for either culinary or journalism."

I frown. What if in two years, the band isn't together anymore. What if Zayn and Perrie want to settle down? What if Louis and Eleanor get married? "But what if we aren't together anymore?" I whisper.

I really didn't want to let Emily go. I wanted her to stay in my arms. I want to cuddle her on winter days and kissed her on the beach during the summer. I don't want another man to take her first kiss away from her.

"Niall, don't worry. We will. We will always be together."

I nod and sniff. It was a bit stuffy in the car. Eventually, Emily fell asleep so it was just me and my thoughts.

I want to be able to get down on one knee and propose to her in the future when she's legal in the states. I want to love her all night long and have a family with her.

I want to die with in minutes of her.

I laugh to myself. We were only brought together through this damn contract. But I'm glad this happened. I wouldn't have met the most amazing girl ever. I would be able to snuggle someone on cold days while she does her homework or reads. I would be able to show someone that that are beautiful no matter what they look like.

--

Awe Niall's fluff!!!

- e.h.