51

Edited May 21, 2016

Niall pov.

"We didn't use protection."

I stood up from my video game at the arcade down the street. Zayn paused the game and looked up at me, concerned.

"Do you think?"

"I don't know. Won't know for a while. It'll take about three or four days, a week even, before we can find out." Emily breathed.

I took in a shaky breathe. "I'm making an appointment. You're not taking a faulty test."

"Okay."

We hung up and I sat back down in my seat. "You alright? You look like you've see a ghost."

I shake my head. "Not here."

Zayn nodded and pressed play.

I lost every game after that, my mind swallowed up in the thoughts of my baby growing in Emily. Would she want to keep it? What would mum think? What would her dad think? What would the fans think?

"Niall. Come on. Let's go get food." Zayn snapped me from my thoughts. I nod and follow the lad out to the car. "So, are you going to tell me?"

Zayn drove, not wanting to crash of I drove. "Zayn. There's a fifty fifty chance that Emily may end up pregnant." Zayn slammed on the brakes. I clutched the seat.

"What the hell?! Didn't you wrap it?!"

I shook my head. "This morning, we were too eager. We forgot!"

Zayn took a calming breath and started driving again. "Let's just deal with this when we know for certain if she is or not." He sighs and pulls into a pizza place where we order two pizzas to go, cheese and pepperoni, the kind you take and bake at home.

"What would you do if Perrie was pregnant?" I ask, unlocking my flat.

Zayn shrugged. "Honestly, with our careers, I don't know. Little Mix would have to stop dancing once the baby got too big because honestly, it's a hazard. And then they would have to wait till the baby was safe to go without Perrie. And then there's One Direction. I'll have to help take care of it." Zayn set the pizza on the table while I preheated the oven. "We honestly admitted we wanted to wait till this was all over to have children. Or at least, when our popularity dies down."

I nodded. To be honest, I didn't want One Direction to end. This was the best thing that's ever happened to the five of us.

My phone rang as I put the pizza in. "Niall. I'm on my way home with some pizza."

"Really? I just put pizza in the oven."

Emily laughed. "Pizza party!"

Ten minutes later, Emily and Perrie were home. Emily was trying to push off the fact that she could possibly be pregnant. But you can read it in her face.

She pulled me to the kitchen while Zayn and Perrie picked out a movie. "Niall, if I do end up pregnant, what are we going to do?"

I shrug. "We won't know for another week." I grabbed four fizzy drinks and Emily grabbed plates and the last pizza. "For now, just ignore it and we'll deal with everything after we find out."

~~~~~~

Short bc I'm in school ✌️

- e.h.