53

Edited May 21, 2016

Niall pov.

Everyday, each morning before Emily would eat, she would check herself out in the floor length mirror in the bathroom. As usual, nothing was the same. Except some days one of us would wake up to her throwing up in the bathroom due to morning sickness.

"Dude. What are you going to do when it's time to spill?" Harry asked while Emily went and showered. The five of us were still eating our breakfast.

I shrug. "I don't know. We have to tell Simon first."

"Have fun with that." Liam patted my shoulder as he ate the rest of his pancakes.

Emily came out in shorts and a crop top. "Might as well wear them while I still can!" She said when she wore one yesterday.

She grabbed her little purse and car keys. "Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"I'm craving. Fries and a milkshake." She hummed, thinking of her cravings.

She left without another word. "Dude. Next she'll have swollen feet and she'll have to buy pregnancy clothes and she'll have weird cravings like pickles and ice cream." Louis said, having dealt with his mom being pregnant multiple times.

"Help me through this, yeah?" I ask the lads.

They shrug. "We aren't the ones who get pregnant. Maybe ask someone who actually gives birth."

My eyes widen in horror. "You mean."

They nod. "I think you should tell your mum." Liam said. He glanced at the clock on the wall. "We should go."

One by one, we all got dressed and headed down to the studio. I sent a text to Emily telling her we were on our way to the studio and I should be home for lunch if traffic allows it.

She said okay and that she was home from Wendy's with her milkshake and fries.

Liam drove while I sat in the passenger seat. Harry and Louis in the middle part and Zayn in the back, talking to Perrie. I pulled my phone out and called mum.

"Niall!!" She cried when she picked up. "How have you been? Never see ya round! I'm missin me favourite American girl!"

I laugh. "Mum. About that."

Mum interrupted. "Did ya two break up? Oh. With the engagement, too?"

"No, we are still together. Perrie and Emily have gone to many bridal stores already." Mum laughed. "I wanted to tell you something important and I'll need your help."

"Okay." Mum was serious now. "Did you get into a fight? You and Emily?"

"About a week ago but it was nothing. We fixed it. But I wanted to tell you that Emily's pregnant."

"She's what?" Mum said in a quiet voice. "Niall James Horan!" She fumed. "She's only 17! Your turning twenty one in just a few short days!"

"Mum, I know that. Do you think I could get you to fly down and hang out with Emily while I'm working on the album? Just for a week or so?"

"I suppose."

"Great. Can you make it down tomorrow?"

Mum grumbled. "I don't know. Your birthday isn't till two days from today. What about not tomorrow but the day after?"

"Sure. I'll see what I can do."

We said a simple goodbye and hung up.

"So?" Liam asked, inching his way through traffic.