10

Edited May 14, 2016
Re-edited June 26, 2018

>> I highly apologise for any spelling errors, incorrect twitter names or names of characters in general or in Ch. 9. Chapter nine is completely blank when I go to edit it, like nothing is even there. I'm not sure what happened but everything written for chapter nine appears in the book when I pull it up through my library. <<

Emily POV.

We finally figured out how my day works.

Wake up at 8 and get everything ready for band, shower and get dressed, get to Niall's for breakfast slash wake up the lazy ass and make breakfast.

Ten to eleven is band class.

Eat lunch with Niall at either a restaurant or at the flat then from twelve to 2:30, meet with Lacy, my tutor.

And then from three to five, work at Starbucks.

Then we have the night to ourselves unless Sandra says we have to go somewhere.

I decided to sleep in my own flat since Niall wanted to have the boys over for the next game that came on after the show we were watching so I clean up our mess and headed to the door to return to my flat shortly after the lads arrived. "Goodnight, Emily. I love you and don't forget that!" Niall says, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, too." I return the kiss and make my way through the cold to my flat. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. I wonder if we can Skype before bed.

I make a cup of hot cocoa before sending him a text. He replies that he will be waiting with mom. "Hi, mum! Happy early birthday, dad!" I say when my parents faces show up.

"Hi, Emily! How are you?" Dad says.

I smile, sipping my hot cocoa. "I'm good. Is Abby mad I've gone without her, again."

Mom and dad laugh. "Yeah. She is. Have you seen Uncle Jake yet?"

I totally forgot I can go see uncle Jake now. We live in the same country. "I was just thinking about seeing him after work."

"You got a job!" Dad asks.

I nod as if it was a normal thing. Me having a job. I was so lazy at home. The only jobs I had at home was walking my dog and cleaning the bathrooms and my room. "Yeah. Ironically, it's at a cafe. Starbucks actually."

Dad laughs. "Sure. You stand the smell of coffee there but at home you gag!"

Rolling my eyes, I sigh. "I gotta go. It's midnight and I have to get up early and wake up Niall so we can get the day started."

Dad turns to mom. "I can't believe it. Our daughter is dating a celebrity. She always did say she would date him. I never thought it would be for real."

"I can hear you! Anyways. Goodnight!" I log off Skype and crawl into my nice warm bed after charging my phone.

--

"Niall! Time to wake up!" I am straddling my lazy arse boyfriend. Wait. Are we even official? Oh well. Anyways, I am straddling the Irish lad for him to wake up. After the clock hit 8:20, I decided Wake Up Niall plan A was a fail.

Plan B it is. I get a bowl of warm water and dump it on Niall. He sits right up, his bed and upper body soaking wet. I kiss his cheek. "Time to get up. Breakfast in ten." Pulling the blankets back only to scream. "Niall! Please wear boxers next time!"

Niall chuckles as I run out of the room to make food. "You know you liked it!" He yelled.

"You cheeky bastard!" I yell back before Niall laughs and goes into the bathroom to take a shower.

--

Changes in re-edit:
Two name changes; Abby and Jake

Yes, it really is my dad birthday tomorrow!

Then it's Harry then mine!

Follow my Instagram @niallspopsicle and get it to 3k by my birthday on February 7th?

Thank you in advance!!

- Emily

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁