29

Edited May 17, 2016

Emily POV.

The fair was fun while it lasted. I have the worst timing and had gotten my period while on the bumper cars. Niall was kinda grossed out but shrugged it off, buying me a sweatshirt to cover myself. I had to use toilet paper from one of those outdoor toilets and on the way back, bought some lady stuff.

Now, I'm curled up on the couch with Niall, acting like I'm dying because of these damn cramps. Maura walked in and handed me a bottle of water and some pain killers.

"Thanks." I take the pills and curl back up in the fetal position.

Niall rubs circles on my lower back. "The dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine but it all makes sense to me." I smirk. Niall recently found the dimples in my back at the bottom of my spine a few hours ago and likes to trace them.

"To be honest, I freaked out when I heard that part in Little Things." I admit.

Wincing as a huge cramp took over my body, Niall laughed. "You're just cramping. Not dying."

I look up at him. "Let's see how you feel after the walls of a uterus shed, thus sending blood out of your vagina."

"No thanks!" He quickly replied.

I readjusted myself. "That's what I thought."

Niall chuckles and its silent. "So what do you do when you're on your..."

"Period. Just say the word. Its not Voldemort we're talking about! And I usually eat chocolate and ravioli. I love ravioli!"

My mouth was watering.

"Anything else?"

I think for a moment. "I bleed out of my vagina."

Niall didn't flinch when I said that. He's getting used to it, which is a good thing. A text pops up on his phone. He sighs. "Management wants us to go see a movie. They said our festival trip was ruined when you had that issue."

I groan. "Niall. Just say it. Period period period!"

"Period period period."

He said that right as Maura walked in. "I don't even want to know."

I turn turn to her. "Niall's a bit scared to use woman terms."

Niall fake gasps. "I am not!"

I get off the couch and turn to him, a hand on my hip. "Yeah. Prove it!"

Niall stands. "Period. Uterus. Cramping, Womb." He states.

I nod. "Hey! He's redeemed himself!" I smile and go to my bedroom to change into movie clothes.

Let's see. Black shorts with holes, and a tumblr shirt. Yep. That'll do! My shirt read 'pizza *tongue clack* or nawww?' I slipped on black shoes and a jean jacket as well.

"Ready?" Niall asks. I shake my head, grabbing my purse and running back to my room. Stuffing a couple pads in there, I grab my sunglasses and meet Niall back downstairs.

"Now, I'm ready."

°•°•°

Almost 1k reads. holy shit. Ily guys!!

- e.h.