46

I FINALLY GOT MY IPAD BACK AND OMG THE UPDATE FOR IPHONE STUFF IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE ANDROID UPDATES SO IM STILL GETTING USED TO THIS!!!

-----

Edited: May 21, 2016

Niall pov.

Emily returned from her trip to Indiana yesterday. I still haven't told her about what I found out. Simon found a good lawyer and he's figuring out what we can sue Oliver on.

"Niall? What do you think about this?" Emily shows me a photo of a wedding scene from a magazine. It was in an old building, made from stone and there was still hay laying around in the corners of the room. It reminded me of an old fashioned style wedding with vintage like clothing.

I nod. "Seems private. But isn't Perrie going with a vintage theme?"

Emily shrugs. "That girl can't make up her mind!" Emily tosses her magazine onto the couch next to her and snuggles next to me.

"I have an idea!" I smirk.

Emily sighs. "Can't. Not now. I'm bleeding from my vagina."

"Damn. I missed you. And you promised."

"I did, but my body sure didn't!"

I let out a snort. "Do your need anything? Pain killers? Netflix? My cuddles?"

"Maybe all three. And some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. And maybe some bananas and peanut butter. Oh yeah! I've had a craving for those for a while now!"

I laugh. "Haha. Okay. I'll be right back. Don't miss me too much!"

Emily frowns. "How can I not miss you?"

"True, true."

- Emily pov. -

After Niall left the apartment he had gotten to live in when he was visiting. He's been in America as much as he can and he's tired of hotels so he is renting an apartment. Okay, so anyways, after Niall left, I leafed through the magazine once again before pulling my phone and surfing twitter.

Nothing new in the fandom except conspiracies about the ring on my left fore finger. Niall and I had an interview a couple days ago, the day after I returned, and we said we aren't discussing anymore of the topic until we are ready ourselves. So we didn't confirm or deny the Nemily engagement.

I stalked an account and read the tweets. It was like one of those confession pages.

One person admitted that Niall seemed different in his mood. 'He seemed like he's troubled by something. I just want my happy Niall back!'

He doesn't seem like he's upset about something. But yet, when I returned home, I felt like he was holding back a little. Like he knows something I should but don't.

Shrugging, I push it to the back of my mind and lay down and shut my eyes for just a few minutes of sleep.

--------

Sorry it's super short!!! I was at a football game (American) and it wore me out. I'll write more tomorrow or Sunday!!!!

- e.h.