35

Edited May 17, 2016

Niall POV.

After Emily called, I knew Sandra was to blame for all this shit. I checked twitter and saw the treading tags: #nemilyisfake and #emilyneedstodie.

How the hell can they be so fucking mean! I marched my little pale arse over to Sandra's room and knocked. I didn't care that it was fucking 3am.

A tired Sandra opened the door. "What the hell do you want at this time of night?"

"How dare you fucking tweet shit about Emily. You're making me sound like I fucking hate her because she can't come to the concert. For fucks sake Sandra! She's fucking suicidal and getting hundreds, if not thousands, of death threats because of you now. She has her own damn life ya know. Just because of one contract she isn't supposed to hand her life over and forget about the stuff she does at home. That week alone I had could've been the last time I could have seen her because of your stupidness."

Sandra just stood their speechless. "Niall. I didn't."

I interrupt. "Didn't what? Didn't mean to make me sound like a needy boyfriend who's pissed at his girlfriend who's busy with an important part of her life because she couldn't come to his concert? Well I'm sorry."

I walk away and Sandra comes after me. My yelling woke up everyone else. I returned to me room and started packing enough clothes for five days. "Where are you going? You have an interview tomorrow. No. In four hours." Sandra fumes.

I shake my head. "No. They have an interview. I'm going to see if my girlfriend is still alive. And if I'm not able to see her smiling face anymore, you better expect something to happen. I don't want you anywhere near me or her until you get this shit that you caused, figured out."

I walked into the bathroom and changed into sweats, a tee shirt, and hightops.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of my room. Liam stopped me. "What's going on?"

"Emily may or may not be alive after what that bitch tweeted on my account. I need to go to her."

Liam nods and let's me pass.

I hail a taxi and have him take me to the airport. I'm able to buy the last first class ticket to America with a lay over in Germany and then again in New York. I should be there in two days.

Two days too long.

Emily POV.

"Emily. Please. Are you okay?" My room mate, Jill, calls through the bathroom door.

I couldn't answer. I'm curled up in a ball in the bathroom, reading these death threats in my twitter feed.

They were actually forming a plan to come and kill me.

"Emily. If you don't open this door, I'm calling nine one one. I know you're still in there, alive. I can hear you crying. Please. Open the door!" Jill was crying now.

My clothes are bloody from my recent cuts I made with a rusty nail I found in the cabinet. Some are still bleeding lightly and the others have stopped.

I heard Jill call Elizabeth. Soon, Elizabeth was at the door, pleading to come out and that they were about to call nine one one.

I threw my phone and it hit the wall, causing the phone to break. I screamed and cried some more.

This is it. Too late to say goodbye to Niall. My phones broken. I grab the bloody nail and press it into my arms, sliding down instead if across. The blood came fast and I was light headed quickly.

Elizabeth managed to pick the lock and opened the door and I passed out from loss of blood.

Third person POV.

note: you may need tissues

Elizabeth screamed and told Jill to call nine one one and then Keith. She grabbed towels and applied pressure to the dying girl on the floor.

Keith showed up and helped Jill down to a staff members room to calm Jill.

Soon, paramedics showed up and took Emily away. Elizabeth, who was covered in blood had to come along.

A different ambulance took Jill to see if she needed psychological help.

News stations were already at the hospital when the ambulance showed up and it was soon all over the news the Niall Horans girlfriend was being admitted into the hospital for unknown reasons.

For Niall, who was stuck in Germany, was watching the news. He collapsed into a crying heap. Security brought him into a white room and then he was soon put onto a private jet and flown straight to Indiana.

Emily's parents were at the hospital in Emily's room while she was in surgery to save her life. They stitched her cuts and wrapped them up. Emily hadn't gone deep enough to damage an artery but was sure close. Giving her blood transfusions were helping but they could only hope she would make it. Not even the doctor could give a firm answer.

Niall finally made it to the hospital just as Emily was placed back into her room. He ran like he's never run before.

Niall stopped at the doorway to Emily's room. Soft cries from her parents and the beeping of a life support machine were the only things he could hear.

He saw the lifeless body of his girlfriend. Her skin was pale and cool to the touch. Niall slumped into the seat next to her and cried.

@niallofficial: I hope you guys are fucking happy.

Was the last tweet he tweeted before his phone died.

Over the next few weeks, he stayed put next to Emily's body. As a day passed, she began to look a little bit healthier and stronger. He refused to let anyone touch the life support machine. He didn't want to be gone in case she woke up or something worse happened. He didn't want to hear it over the phone or TV.

As the third week of Emily being placed in a medical induced coma ended, she was brought out of it and any minute now, she was due to wake up.

"Come on, Emily. You can do this. My little fighter." He pleaded and praised. Her parents stood at the end of her bed, holding eachother tight.

"I can't wait to see those green eyes. Your perfect smile. To hear the wonderful laugh." A couple tears fell and landed on the blanket.

The Irish lad held his breath.

Emily could feel a burst of energy overcome her and she opened her eyes, blinking at the sudden bright lights. Her mother gave out a cry of joy and sat down in the chair.

I just sat there, staring at the girl who just opened her eyes for the first time in three weeks.

A doctor came in and took her off the life support machine after she was stable and checked her bandages.

And that moment on, Niall knew he had found the perfect girl.

°•°•°

No. It's not over. But please leave comments on what you think!!

- e.h.