30

Edited May 17, 2016

Niall POV.

We decided to see Godzilla. The 3D version. Emily insisted on buying her ticket but I bought them anyways. But she said she wouldn't go into the theatre unless she bought herself a bag of candy. I let her because the only other choice was The Fault In Our Stars and I know she isn't into those kinds of movies.

She happily bought a package of sour patch kids and held my hand as we chose a spot near the back. The theatre filled up quickly with girls just trying to get a photo with us. Most of them probably wanted to say they sat in the same theatre as Nemily and watched Godzilla.

Emily sipped her water and popped a south patch kid in her mouth. I held her hand, rubbing my thumb along the back if her hand.

The lights dimmed and we slipped on the 3D glasses.

- after movie -

"I was waiting for the sequel. They had to make a new one. They left the first one on a cliff hanger. One egg was left. Of course they had to make a second!"

I smiled. I loved when Emily ranted about anything. "I know."

We walked out of the theatre, cringing at the brightness. Emily actually hissed. I bent over in laughter. Her face was red.

"I always do that when I walk out of a theatre." She defends. In the car, we waited for the long line of cars to go bye.

@niallofficial: pretty sure my girlfriend is part vampire.

@chefem_: @niallofficial I can't help it. The sun is too bright. That's one of the main reasons I hardly go outside if I don't have to.

I laughed. I pulled out of the parking lot and made our way home. "Hungry?" I ask, unlocking the front door. Mum was at work so it was just us two.

Emily shakes her head. "I'm good. The candy filled me up."

I nod. To be honest, it seemed like Emily was avoiding food. I shrugged it off. Maybe it was because of her ya know. Period. I shudder mentally.

"Well. I'm going to run and pick up ravioli. We don't have any. Is that cool?"

I grab my wallet and car keys. "That's cool. I might go nap." Emily yawns and makes her way upstairs.

"Call me if you need anything." I call.

Emily responds with an OK and I head out to my car.

Emily POV.

Yay. Home alone. I made sure Niall's car was out of sight. I climbed off his bed and went into the bathroom.

Why did I fucking eat that candy? I should have gotten one of the unsalted pretzels.

I knelt in front of the toilet and stuck two fingers down my throat. I gagged but didn't throw up. I took my toothbrush and stuck it down my throat.

I finally managed to get myself to throw up the candy and popcorn. I flushed and washed my mouth out after brushing my teeth a couple times. I made sure I got rid of the puke smell and crawled back into Niall's bed, feeling better.

"Emily. Emily. Wake up. I have food." Niall drew me from my slumber.

Ew. Food. I wanted to throw up even more at that sound. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I let Niall pull me from his bed and help me to the kitchen. Maura was still at work and so we ate in silence.

I think I fell asleep because the next thing I knew, Niall was laughing.

"What?"

He could barely speak. "You got a little." He pointed to his left side of his face.

Yep. I totally fell asleep and now half my face is covered in marinara sauce.

I gave Niall a death stare and took a selfie. Then I wiped my face off. I finished my ravioli and washed the dishes while Niall moved to the couch to pick out a board game.

"Would you mind if I took a shower before playing? I smell like marinara sauce."

Niall nodded. "Don't take too long."

I smiled and ruffled his quiff. Grabbing my towels, I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

Praying Niall won't hear this, I grab my toothbrush and stuck it down my throat. Gagging, I stuck it down again. Goodbye dinner. I quickly showered and flushed the toilet afterwards because I didn't want a really hot shower. Or is it cold when you flush?

Oh well. I brushed my teeth and sprayed some febreeze. I made my way to my room and got dressed in some athletic shorts and an old T-shirt I stole from Nialls room.

Niall was waiting for me. He chose Monopoly. I suck in a deep breathe. "Oh. Monopoly. You know that game ruins friendships and relationships."

He shakes his head. "I think I can handle it. Besides, I'll have to comfort you when you lose."

I smirk. "No. Listen here, Horan. I am the queen of board games. So I think I should get the ice cream for you when you lose."

Niall cracked his knuckles. "You're on!" And I sat down and rolled the dice.

In the end, I ended up winning. Niall dramatically cried out when I collected his last fifty dollar bill.

"Told you." I simply said as we put the game away. Maura came home in the middle of our game and ate dinner as she watched us.

Maura walked back into the tv room after putting her dirty dish away. "She beat ya good. Niall's never lost a game of monopoly. I'm impressed."

I beam a big smile. Niall and I walked up to his room and just cuddled. Maura threatened to put a baby monitor in there when she caught us a few days ago in the morning. We were just cuddling before breakfast!

She makes us lay on top of the blanket but I was cold so I pulled a small blanket over me.

I pulled up twitter on my phone.

@chefem_: cuddling with @niallhoran. Just creamed him at monopoly!

@chefem_: I thought jet lag was gone.

I tagged my selfie with the marinara sauce on me on the second tweet.

@niallhoran: I let you win @chefem_

"You did not. You've let me win before and trust me, you didn't let me win." I laugh.

I set my phone on the nightstand and snuggled closer to the Irish lad. He hummed to me while stroking my arm.

Only two more days here in Ireland. I frowned. I didn't want to leave this beautiful country. But school was starting in a months time. I had to get school supplies and registered. Niall had to get back to his tour.

I was going to miss my Irish man. But we will survive. I'll probably be flown out to Mexico for a show or two or flown out to Canada for some more shows.

Can I become immune to jet lag?

°•°•°•°

Updated bc I love you and thank you so much for 1k+ reads!!

- e.h.