70

Edited May 22, 2016

Emily pov.

The next day, I wasn't feeling better so Wes, one of the security guys, and Niall took me to the hospital. We got a room and soon a doctor walked in. Niall explained what the doctor from yesterday said. They had me change into a hospital gown.

"The doctor will be back with results shortly." The nurse said as she closed the door.

The room was silent except for the tv that Jurassic Park was playing on. Wes was standing guard outside and Niall had pulled the chair up next to my bed. "You doin okay?"

I shrug. I was worried more about the baby.

Soon the doctor arrives with a folder and some papers. "Hello, Emily. I'm Dr. Helms. I have your results."

Niall gives me his hand and I hold on to it, pulling my knees into my chest, heart racing. I nod, letting him continue.

Dr Helms stands at the foot of my bed. "Don't worry, it's nothing serious. You're just dehydrated, a little underweight, and just got a touch of the flu. The doctor you saw yesterday said that your tonsils were a little inflamed. Im going to prescribe antioxidants to help fight off the flu. And I'll be right back because I'm going to check on those tonsils.

After the doctor left, Niall went to the restroom. I sat on the bed , taking selfies.

@emilysteiner_: #hospitalsarentfun

Niall returned and sat next to me, surfing around on Twitter.

Everything blew up. Instagram, tumblr, Twitter, pintrist. Every social media. Rumors started up saying that I got an abortion or have cancer and this happened or that happened.

The doctor returned and Niall scooted back to let him have room. The doctor got his little light and felt my throat. "Yeah, they are a little swollen. There's a possibility you may need surgery."

The colour drained from my face. I hated hospitals and now they want to cut me open?! The doctor left again to sign some papers. Niall came and sat next to me. "Hey, hey. It'll be okay." He sensed my panic. "It's nothing serious. At least the baby is okay."

I nodded and slowed my breathing.

--

I was released a couple hours afterwards, with a little reminder card that I have a date set for the surgery. Just a week after the tour ends. Perrie, having her tonsils out, told me about all the ice cream I'm going to be able to eat. After a late lunch/early dinner, Niall sent me to bed with a bottled water. "Hydrate up. We don't want any scares."

I wave goodbye to everyone and walked back to my hotel room. I wasn't tired so I continued working on Halloween ideas and wedding plans.

I chose New York, in Central Park for the wedding. And Nialls surprising me with the honeymoon.

And Niall and I are dressing up as Cinderella and Prince Charming. I think thats a different princess though. And we were going to have a Halloween party with a whole bunch of celebrities at a huge bar in London. I made out a list of invites for the party. Niall booked the bar so no one else could get to it first.

I finally fell asleep when I started watching random YouTube videos.

----

Short bc idk what else to write

- e.h.