16

Edited May 15, 2016
Re-edited July 11, 2018

Niall POV.

The weeks quickly came and went and now time is going by fast. There's about two weeks left till Emily goes home. I'm going to miss her. I'm going to miss her cooking. But we promised each other to skype and call each other as often as we could.

I don't need crutches anymore which I'm thankful for. Sandy has been keeping us busy so time has been flying by these past two weeks. My family came from Ireland for a couple days and Emily was to meet my parents and Theo wouldn't let Emily go. It's like they were magnets. No one dared to take Theo from Emily. He would scream and cry. They couldn't leave till Theo went down for a nap.

I watched in the doorway as Emily began slowly packing her stuff so she wouldn't forget anything. Her flat became more and more empty as her stuff was mailed back home or packed away. We were more lovey as Emily's last day drew closer.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Emily says into my side as we snuggled in my bed the night before her flight home.

I swallow hard. "We can do this." I'll try and visit while on tour and I can fly you out to a couple concerts. Management will probably fly you out to more but hey, I'm not complaining." She lifts her head and smiles.

"I love you, okay?"

"And I love you."

She kisses my lips and I gently kiss back.

"I'm going to miss this place. Just sitting here with you." I stroke her hair as we stare at the ceiling.

Emily yawns and cuddles closer to me. I throw the blanket over her soon, she's asleep. Listening to her deep breathing, lulls me into sleep.

-

Emily POV.

I woke up and Niall was already up. Clothes are draped on the bed. They were mine. A onesie with Niall's handprint on them. Then I remembered that I was going home today. I slip into the onesie and put my pyjamas in a suitcase. "Morning." Niall wraps me into a Niall hug and I hug him back, standing on my tiptoes.

I can't hold it in anymore. I start to cry and Niall pulls away and sits me at the table. "Why are you crying?"

I grab the tissues he handed me and dry my face. "I don't want to leave you."

Niall just smiles. "It's not for forever. Before you know it, I'll be in America visiting you as soon as I can." He pulls me in for a tight hug. "I'm gonna miss you so fucking much."

"It's you who I'm going to miss the most." Niall just smiles.

"It won't be that bad. We agreed on Skype and FaceTime and texting. We can do this. Now let's get you some food. You have to be at the airport in an hour."

I nod and sit in the counter watching my boyfriend make some pancakes and bacon.

My boyfriend.

That is the only two words I won't get used to when I think about Niall.

Niall Horan, my boyfriend.

-

Short and sweet.

- Emily

💕💕💕💕💕💕