73

I don't think this will make it to 100 chapters like I wanted it to! As long as there's a sequel!!!!

Omg my IG got 5.1k and met my birthday goal!! Omg. Yay

Thank you @michaelgcliffrad

I'm afraid that the next chapter will be the epilogue.

Then sequel information!!!!!!!!!

Idk if I'll finish the sequel before working on Good Enough or work on Good Enough and the sequel. I already have ideas on how the sequel will begin!!! Yay! Ideas!

Edited May 29, 2016

----

Emily pov.

The last few months have been busy. I decided to move out to London and Niall and I have flown out there a few times to look at houses. I finished school a year early and have been looking at colleges now. I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life. I might just study journalism and be an author. Or maybe have a business making cakes and cupcakes out of the house or something like that.

We found out the baby is going to be a boy and we decided that the name would be a Braxton Adam Horan, naming after my father. His middle name was Adam.

"This place is nice." Niall said when he pulled up in the driveways of a modern looking home. The realtor pulled up on the street.

"Sorry, I got caught by a small traffic jam." Emma apologized. "Here's the information on the house." She handed me a couple sheets of paper and walked up to the door and unlocked it. We followed behind her. "This house is very modernized. But just a few years ago."

The kitchen was perfect. Nice and big. Perfect for baking and cooking. That, right there, was a must. The tv room was nice and had two large couches and a glass table. A love seat in between the two couches (the couches are facing opposite each other so the love seat is by the shorter side of the coffee table with the longer sides facing the couches) . There was also a fire place beneath the tv.

Upstairs, there was a large master bedroom with a connected master bathroom that had a hot tub. Perfect for cuddles! Two smaller bedrooms for kids (hint hint) and one guest bedroom.

Everything was already there. Beds, cooking appliances, even some bed linens.

"I'll let you two talk." Emma went downstairs and left us in the master bedroom.

I sat on the two seat sofa and Niall sat next to me, his hands automatically going to the seven month old fetus. "Two months." He murmurs.

I smile. "So, do you think this house will work? We can put him next door when he's old enough to sleep in his own room."

Niall nods. "This is perfect. Everything is perfect."

We found Emma sitting in the kitchen, tapping away at her iPhone 6 plus. "So, we made a decision." I announced.

Emma stood up. "And?" Hope in her eyes.

We nodded. "We'll take it."

Emma smiles. "Yay! Now let's go into the tv room and go through the paper!"

Signing papers here and there, we official got the house. Emma handed the keys over and returned to the hotel we were staying at.

Now all we had to do was fly back out to California, pack all out clothes and Hannah's stuff, and fly back out.

Back at the hotel, we lounged around, watching tv and talking about the baby. "I love you, Emily."

"I love you, Niall."

----

SHORT BUT ILL TRY AND MAKE THE EPILOGUE LONG!!

Asdfghjkl

I can't believe it!

Btw, the contract that started this all is finished with and Oliver was sued and Jane and Oliver went to prison and blah blah blah.