28

As of now, all updates will be written on my phone. Please deal with typos. I will fix them when my iPad is returned next school year. Love you!! PS. No more emojis :'(

But I am getting an iPhone soon! yay!

Self note: never get an android again!

Edited: May 17, 2016

---

Emily POV.

The ride to Olive Garden was fun. Niall was embarrassed the whole time because Maura kept telling stories of his childhood. "Mum! Please, stop!" Niall begged.

Maura only stopped when we arrived at Olive Garden. Greg and Denise, along with Theo, were already seated. Theo was chewing on a breadstick. "Hi, Emily." Niall's older brother shook my hand.

"Hello, Greg." I responded.

Denise reintroduced herself and then I sat down next to Niall. Theo was at the end between Denise and Niall. "Look, Theo! Its Uncle Niall!" Denise says.

Theo looked up and his blue eyes became wide with excitement. He held his arms up to Niall and Niall laughed, picking him up.

"Hello, my name is Debbie. I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I get you something to drink?"

We all ordered Pepsi. Except Maura, who ordered a glass of red wine. The waitress came back and gave us our drinks. Underneath my cup, was a note. I secretly slipped it under the table and read it.

'Pepsi? Wow. You are such a fat ass. How can you squeeze your 10XL body into that teeny tiny chair?' I read.

Looking down at myself, I didn't seem that hungry anymore. And I was looking on the heavier size. Debbie came back with a sweet smile and took our food orders.

I ordered a salad with no tomatoes and a fat free Italian dressing.

I ordered water and let Niall take my soda.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks as I pick at my food.

I nod and force a bit down my throat. "Just a little knackered."

Greg whistles. "I think Niall's getting a little tired as well!" Niall budged his arm after he finished yawning. I blushed.

Theo didn't want to sit in the booster chair anymore so I picked him up and sat him in my lap. He then stopped fussing and ate his bread and mashed peas that Niall fed him.

For dessert, Niall and I split a slice of chocolate cake. We took turns feeding it to each other. It was fun. I might've accidentally smashed a spoonful of it into his face. And he might've smashed one back in mine.

Splitting the check, we head home. Theo had to take a bath and Denise was also tired so they didn't come over. At Maura's house, Niall and I curl up on the couch and watch Iron Man.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up in the morning in last night's clothes. Niall was already awake, laughing his ass off. I could feel the note from last night remained in my pocket.

"And she's awake!" Niall announces. Maura bustles about and sets down a plate with three chocolate chip pancakes.

I really didn't want to eat them but to be nice, I hide my unwanted feeling for them and forced them down my throat. "So, what do you wanna do?" Niall asks, sipping his tea.

I shrug. "What ever works is fine. Is it weird that I'm getting home sick. I know that I've been here for three months in the past but it feels weird waking up in a different country after being home for a long time."

Niall shrugs. "I feel like that during tours. We all do. But we still manage to have fun. We take the things that bother us off our mind by having fun. There's a fair in Dublin! Wanna go?"

I nod. Finishing my milk, I put my dirty dishes in the washing machine and go change.

After showering, I pull a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top that I had 'change your life' printed on. I wore it to my mixers magnet last year. I grab my worn out converse.

Niall was already dressed and ready to go when I stepped off the stairs. I grabbed my phone and wallet and put them in my little clutch purse.

"Ready?" Niall asks.

I nod, grabbing the sunscreen he held out to me. "Ready as I will ever be!" I lather up real quick and now instead of smelling like oranges, I smell like sunscreen.

"Wait! Photos!" Maura rushes in with her phone.

Niall gives a half smile. "Mum. Its not prom!"

Maura waves that comment off. "Its never the wrong time to take photos!"

Niall rolls his eyes and we stand together. Niall leans down so he isn't that much taller. Then, right before Maura hit the button, he placed his lips on mine.

Maura coos and we pull apart. "We should go now." Niall caughs.

I mid and follow Niall to the car. He unlocks it and I plop myself into the passenger seat and he sits himself in the drivers side. "Oh my god! Little Mix!" I squeal when Niall turns the radio on and Wings is playing. Niall just chuckled.

The ride to Dublin was fun. We had to stop so Niall could grab some food. I took a bottle of water, wanting to be ready and hydrated for the fair.

The fair was large. It was one if those festivals where singers come to performed. Right now, it was Coldplay. Niall and I are stopped at the top of the Ferris wheel when they start singing it.

"Niall. Did I mention I have a fear of heights?" I was frozen. not wanting to look anywhere else but Niall's face.

Niall smiles and scoots closer to me. "I got ya."

Viva La Vida started playing and I smiled. I started tearing up. "This is probably my favourite song from you guys did on X Factor." I secretly wipe the tear away. "I always enjoyed putting it on repeat and blasting it as I cleaned my room. Your solo was the best."

Niall blushed. "Really? I liked Kids In America or Total Eclipse of the Heart."

I shrug. "Kids In America was one of my favourites. Not as much as Viva La Vida."

The Ferris wheel began to move again and just as we reached the bottom, the song ended. Niall locked his fingers with mine as we pushed through the crowd of people.

"Ready for some real rides?" Niall asks me.

I nod and our fun day at the fair took off.