5

Edited May 8, 2016
Re-edited April 17, 2018

Emily POV.

As I wait for Perrie to come pick me up for shopping, I scroll through my twitter. Fans have already found me. Mentions and followers flooded my Instagram and Twitter. Mainly asking me how I know Niall.

Someone knocks on my door and I open it to reveal Perrie, accompanied by a tall man. "Hello! This is Steve. He's here to make sure we don't get hurt or anything."

"Hi! I'm just gonna grab my money and stuff." Perrie nods and I reach into the dining area to grab my purse. "Okay, I'm ready!" Perrie grabs my arm and we head down to a car.

"Ready to shop till you drop?" Perrie asks as Steve pulls the car away firm the curb.

I nod. "I've never been on a shopping spree!"

"Not even back home?"

"No. I've been too busy. And in busy I mean blogging about One Direction and Little Mix. And if I wasn't doing that, I would be at soccer practice, marching band practice, or hanging with the few friends I have."

Perrie nods. "You blogged about us?" My face heats up as I nod. "But I couldn't often. My parents kinda had my schedule filled 24/7."

"And they let you come here?" Perrie looked very surprised. "What about football and marching band?"

"It's too cold for those right now. And the season for marching band and soccer will be starting just as I return. Of course, I'll have to practice through jet lag, which wouldn't be the first time I've had to. I'm supposed to head home after Niall and I go public."

Perrie was about to speak but Steve pulled into a parking lot. "We are here." He says. He gets out and holds the door open for us. Thanking him, we start crossing the parking lot.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Perrie asks.

I give her a look. "It's my first time here. Oh! Is that Forever 21!? I've always wanted to go there but I never have enough money! My parents were strict on that too, only gave me an allowance big enough for important needs for when I'm not at home."

Perrie smiles a small smile. "I think they are only strict because they want you to do well in life."

We enter Forever 21 and the shopping began.

--

Niall POV.

The lads and I had to go to a radio interview at BBC Radio 1. "And here we are with One Direction!" Sam announces us. He plays a snippet of Best Song Ever as we cheer and say hello. "How is everyone?"

"We're good. Preparing for the stadium tour." Liam answers.

We talk about the new album and joke around. "So Niall, word on the street is that you're going in for knee surgery?"

"Uh yeah. I'm kinda nervous I have to admit."

"I can tell. You kinda have a scared look in your eyes! Now. Paparazzi have seen you and a girl around town a lot. Has Niall Horan finally gotten a girlfriend?"

I blush. "No. She's not my girlfriend. Emily and I are just friends."

"How did you meet? Because apparently, she's American?"

"Family friend." I reply.

Sam nods and starts opening the conversation to the others. My heart is beating fast. I could barely pay attention in the interview. Zayn brought me from my thoughts when we started answering questions.

"This one is for Niall! Jamie from Wolverhampton, you're on the line!"

A staticky voice fills the room. "Hi, Niall! My question for you is what is your ideal date?"

Typical question. Mostly asked for the females. "Hello, Jamie! Well my ideal date would be going out to eat, probably playing football in a park at night, and doing silly things."

We answer a lot more questions then the interview finally ended. Emily texted me saying that her and Perrie were done shopping and had dropped all her stuff off at her flat and she's now walking into Starbucks for her second day of training.

'Have fun! I'll stop by later!' I text back. They went shopping earlier than expected. We are guided to a van so we can head to a tv interview with Alan Carr, only to talk about the same things we covered in the radio interview. Except with a lot more fun!

Zeke POV (you know, the band kid. Lol)

"Hi, Zeke!" Mum calls when I walk through the door.

"Hello!"

"How was school?"

I sit down at the kitchen counter. Rachel, my 14 year old sister, is on her phone, as usual, blogging about that stupid boy band, One Direction. "Good. We got a new girl in band. She's homeschooled so I don't see her during the day. She beat Kelly for first chair! She's talented. She plays flute, piccolo, piano, saxophone, and drums! Oh, and her name is Emily!"

"Wait! Emily? As in Emily Waters?"

"I don't know her last name. But she's blonde and has really pretty green eyes."

Mum chuckles. "Someone has a crush!"

"Does she look like this?"

Rachel shows me a photo and I nod. "How do you know her?"

"She's the new gossip in the fandom. Supposedly she's dating Niall. But he can't cheat on me! Oh my god! She went on a shopping spree with Perrie!"

"Wait. So she's hanging out with celebrities?" I look over my sisters phone to read an update on Emily.

'Perrie Edwards, band member of Little Mix, seen shopping with friend of Niall Horan, member of One Direction. Emily Waters is rumoured to be dating Niall Horan. They have been seen around London a lot and they seem to be living in the same flat complex. Niall and Emily both have both been seen entering and leaving each other's flats.'

Great.

I have a crush on a boy band members rumoured girlfriend.

---

Oh shit!

- Emily