52

Holy shit. 3k!! How?! OMG. I'm speechless.

Here's another update for today! You're lucky. Two updates in one day!!

Edited May 21, 2016

--

Emily pov.

The day after we had Zayn and Perrie over, I woke up and felt the same. Nothing weird or unnormal. That day was boring. Niall asked me to move in. I said yes, of course. Dad wasn't happy that I wanted to move out, especially since I still had school.

We got into this big argument and dad left, pissed off. I took the chance and packed everything in my closet and what ever else I needed. I grabbed Hannah and her stuff since I wasn't going to leave my dog.

I left a note for Dad, explaining that I would have to move out eventually.

The next day, I was nervous. Niall went out with the guys since they were getting ready to record their fourth album here in California. Niall refused to leave me so everyone came to us. Only Zayn and Perrie know of our current situation.

Harry stayed back, not feeling the city. "Hey, Harry. Can you help me?"

Harry walked into Nialls bedroom, which is now our bedroom, and stood at the doorway. "With?"

"I wrote a cheesy song for Niall. I want to play it for his birthday. Can you help me put music to it?"

Harry took the sheet of paper with the lyrics on it. "Sounds like a nice song." He left for a second and returned with his guitar. After tuning it, he had me sing it a couple times.

It took an hour or so, but we got it all done. "So, you have a title?" Harry rested his guitar next to us, on the bed.

"I was thinking Perfect Two." (A/N: I'm obsessed with this song omg)

"I love it."

"We are hoooome!" Louis' voice echoed throughout the halls.

I quickly hid the music and stuff in my bedside table. Harry and I exited the bedroom to find the four of them lounging on the couches.

"Who's hungry?" I ask, pulling on an apron to make some cookies.

"Me!" All five of them chime.

I laugh, pulling flour and eggs and what ever else I needed for chocolate chip cookies.

--

After all five of the boys were asleep, I snuck down to the Walgreens down the street and bought a couple of different pregnancy tests. In disguise of course.

I snuck back into the flat and Liam was up, making some tea. "I didn't see anything." He said, reading my mind of pleas to not tell Niall.

"Thank you!" I mouth and hide the stash of tests in my closet.

In the morning, while the guys were eating, I excused myself to the bathroom. I picked up a test on the way.

1. Pee on stick

2. Wait two minutes. Three minutes for accuracy.

Plus sign meant yes, I am pregnant. The minus sign meant no.

I used to stick and washed my hands as I waited.

One minute.

Two minutes.

Two and a half.

"Hey, Emily." A knock on the door made me jump and knock the test to the floor. I scramble to hide the test as Liam walks in.

Mission failed.

"Yes, Liam?" I try to advert his gaze from the test.

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

"Don't play stupid. The thing in your hand."

He tries to snatch it but I pull away. "It's nothing to worry about."

Liam, being taller and stronger, backs me up onto the wall and takes the test. He scans it as I slump to the floor.

His eyes grow dark and walks out, with the test. I scramble after him.

Liam walks right up to Niall. "What the hell is this?!" He throws the test onto the counter.

No one says anything.

"Emily." Harry says, reading the test. "You're pregnant?!"

Nialls face broke from a confused face into a shocked face.

"I guess. Since someone took it before I could see the results."

Liam grabbed his phone and walked to the den. "What the hell are you doing?" Niall ran after him.

"I'm calling Simon."

Niall stopped in his tracks. "Liam. Please. Don't. Not yet. You know those kinds of tests can't be right all the time. We'll go to the doctors for a professional answer."

Liam nodded, setting the phone on the table.

Everything was awkward. "I can take another one. I have two more. We wouldn't have to wait." I spoke up. Liam nodded, Niall too.

The four of them sat outside the door as Niall and I stood in the bathroom, hugging each other for dear life as we waited for results.

Finally, after what felt like a million years, a little green plus sign showed up. I let out a hiccup, burrowing myself into his side.

"Emily. I'm sorry." Ni mumbled. We threw the test out and walked out to the others who stood up, eagerness in their faces.

Niall nodded and I let out a sob. I'm only 17 for goodness sakes! "Let us tell Simon, okay?" Niall asks. The others nod.

From that day on, Niall wouldn't let me out of a 6 foot radius from him. Except when he went to work on the fourth album. Every night, Niall would lay his hands on my stomach, whispering sweet nothings to what will soon be our son or daughter.

"Niall, I hope this doesn't ruin anything with the band."

"Fans will be excited. Some will be pissed but eventually accept it. Some will leave. Who knows. I know Oliver will love to use this as publicity."

"How's the case going?"

"Good, I'm pretty sure he's going to lose his job and have a restraining order against all of us. And will be sued if anything about this stupid contract comes out of his mouth."

I nod, dropping the subject.

"I love you." Niall murmurs as we snuggle up.

"I love you."

------

Yay! A baby!!!!!!!

But who knows. Maybe there won't be baby... Like I said, who knows.

- e.h.