38

Edited May 19, 2016

Emily pov.

Life in Cali has been great. I nailed my audition for Wellington. The school gave me a trumpet as a welcome gift so I've been practicing that all morning.

"Emily. Go outside and explore! Or practice somewhere else; I'm getting a headache. Its Saturday. Go shopping and go make friends!" Dad says, knocking at my bedroom door.

I frown. "Okay, Dad. Give me ten minutes." I put my trumpet away and go shower. Then I get dressed in shorts and a crop top.

If you're wondering, yes. I'm still making myself purge but I haven't been self harming though.

I straighten my hair and choose my favourite necklace. Its has Nialls initials on the front. He gave it to me while I was in the hospital.

Which reminds me, I believe our nine months is coming up!

Yep, according to the calendar, September 1st is our nine monthaversary. Next week!

I find dad left his credit card on the counter. He seems to forget I am being paid to date a celebrity. I put most of the savings in the bank for college. But I keep some stashed in the hidden part of my closet. Grabbing about 500 dollars from the stash, I grab the car keys and get into my new car.

Management bought it for me. Its a sleek convertible car thing. I woke up and found it in the driveway with a note with a huge ass paycheck from the contract and a get well card.

I use the voice activated car phone and call Niall.

"Hey, babe. Whats up?" Nialls voice fills the car.

"Nothing. Just heading to the mall. Where are you?"

"South America."

I turn right and get into the left lane. My heart still beats when I'm driving. "So, our nine month is coming up. Next week. What are we gonna do?"

Niall is silent. "How about a nice dinner in Paris."

I almost passed out. "Niall. Nothing too big. Its not like your proposing or something. And your in South America. Where will you be in a week?"

"I think Cali. Maybe we have a couple days off."

I sigh. I pull into a free parking spot at the mall. "Niall, dont stress about it. We can just do it another time. I dont want you to miss anymore work days."

"Niall! Turn off the light! I'm trying to sleep!" Harry yelled.

"Listen, I gotta go." Niall sighs.

"I heard. I'll call later, ok?"

"Okay. Bye, I love you."

"Love you. " We hang up and I put my cell in my little shoulder bag.

Walking up to the mall was kinda crazy. Paps waiting for another celebrity to exit or enter recognised me so they attacked me with questions. I just shoved my way through. Then as I entered the mall, fans walked up and I took photo after photo and signed some stuff.

As I walked around and into different stores, I saw some celebrities. Like Demi Lovato.

"Demi! Can I get a photo?" I ask.

She must've known who I was. "Sure, Emily. How are you doing. I was praying every night you would survive."

"I'm fine. You are one of my many reasons I've stayed here before that incident."

Demi and I took a selfie. She gave me a hug. "Eat, babe." She whispered and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded where I stood.

Niall POV.

"She's not even fucking legal yet!" I shouted at Oliver, a worker from management.

Oliver stood. "She will be in February. Just get what you need and get it over with. I know you two are madly in love. And because of Emily's attempt at the termination of her life, fans have left, claiming they don't want to be a fan of a boybander who dates a - and I quote - psycho attention whore bitch." Oliver grabs some papers and turns on his heel.

"And if I don't?"

Oliver stops his retreat out of the room. "Then we will do something about it." He sneers and exits the room.

I fall back onto my bed. I sigh and give in. I grab my laptop and type in Google.com in the search bar.

'No. I am not feeling lucky today.' I thought when I saw the I'm Feeling Lucky button pop up.

Typing in what I wanted to search, the more I was against it.

"She's not even an adult!" I through a pillow just as Harry walks in with food.

"What are you talking about?"

"Emily. Oliver just told me what I have to do to get the band more attention because of Emily's suicide attempt, we lost a lot of fans."

Harry hands me my food, which I gladly take. "What do you have to do?"

I hand him my computer and that was the end of the conversation.

°•°•°•

Can we get 5+ votes? And maybe two comments? One comment per reader!

You know you wanna know what Niall has to do!!

- e.h.