11

Edited May 14, 2016
Re-edited June 28, 2018

Emily POV.

I woke up to find out that school was cancelled due to snow. I slept in for half an hour more until I had to pee. After using the bathroom, I shower and get dressed in skinny jeans and graphic tee with a comfy zip up jacket over it. I pull on my go-to combat boots as I hold a bagel in my mouth.

I let myself into Niall's flat to find him awake and drinking tea. "Hey! You're awake! Who are you and what have you done with Niall?"

Niall smirks and just rolls his eyes. "Schools been cancelled. Sandra said we could do what ever we want since most of the roads are covered in snow."

"Could we possible visit my uncle? He lives in Hastings."

"Maybe, let me check how bad the roads are." Niall pulled his laptop over to where he was sitting at the table and pulled up today's forecast. "It looks like it can be possible since the snow mainly hit London, Hastings should be in better condition. I'll be right back, let me go get showered and changed!" Niall goes and showers to return wearing blue jeans and a football jersey. He tugs a sweatshirt on. We grab some snacks and bottled water before we hit the road.

'Can you send Uncle Gage a text saying that I'll be in Hastings?' I text my dad.

'Yes.'

A few minutes later, my phone dings. 'Emily is on her way to visit you guys. - Tom'

He sent it to both me and Uncle Gage in a group chat. 'Awesome! If she wants, she can pick up the boys from school! Mary and I will be working late on a project for work. - Gage'

'Yea. That's fine. Just send me the address.'

Gage sends me both the address of their home and the address of the school and he said he called the school letting them know I will be picking them up.

"I promised my uncle we would pick up my nephews. You'll love them! They are so polite and cute!"

The rest of the ride was silent except for us singing the songs that we liked in the radio. We chatted about what we liked to do during break and free time and got to know each other more. We drive four a couple hours, with only one stop for me to pee. Maybe chugging that water wasn't a good idea.

We finally made it to Hastings and it was around noon when we got there. I texted Gage asking when school got out and he said around 3. "We have three hours till we have to pick up Carter and Luke. Let's go get fish and chips!"

Niall parks in a parking lot that was next to a beach and we walked to the fish and chip restaurant. After we eat a meal of fish and chips, we just walked around.

We got stop by fans and paparazzi started following us but it wasn't too bad. "Hastings is beautiful, isn't it?" I ask Niall as we sit on a bench. It wasn't as cold since my uncle lives across the road from the channel. Literally.

"Yea. It is! You should see Ireland in the country at dawn. Most beautiful thing ever." Niall pulls his phone and snaps a photo of us.

'Sitting here with my love, @itsjustem! Beautiful day!' The tweet read.

When it was time to pick up the boys, we made our way back to Nialls' car and I pulled up the address. After picking them up, we meet up Mary and Gage at their home.

-

Niall POV.

"Who knew my niece would end up dating a celebrity!" Gage says, hugging Em.

Emily smiles weakly. "Well. You never know."

"I remember when you were here in 2008! So little! And look! You've grown! Remember when you got sick and you fell asleep in that chair Niall is sitting in on New Years?"

Emily laughs. "Yep. And mom made me stay in bed for a day and they brought back KFC. I don't even like chicken that much now!"

We all start laughing. Well they did. I didn't know what they were talking about.

Then Mary turns to me. "So, tell us about yourself!"

I smile. "As you know I'm Niall and in One Direction. I'm from Ireland. I play the guitar and I love Nandos. That's basically a short summary. If you want to know more, just jump on any Directioners blog and ask them. They will be able to tell you my birthdate, birthplace, house address. They can hack into security cameras and they once found out Harry's passcode to his phone!"

Gage nods, impressed. "These fans really love you."

I look him dead in the eye. "I will endlessly love them. They decided we are gonna be the biggest boyband. We are here because of them."

The room was silent for a little minute or so then Carter and Luke came running in. "Dad! Mum! Is it ok if Brandon comes over? Just for a little while?" Carter asks.

"Sure. Just for a little while. And be quiet and don't stay out in the snow for long!" Mary says and the buys hug her.

"He will be here in about ten minutes!" And the boys are off.

Gage starts to get up. "Well, I should start on dinner. Are you guys staying?" Gage looks at us.

Emily speaks first. "Niall has some radio interview with the boys early in the morning. We will probably pick up something on the way. But maybe next time! I love you!" We say a quick goodbye and we shrug into our coats.

We finally made it to the car after being mobbed and followed the whole way. I turned on the heater as soon as the car was warm enough. "I don't have a radio interview."

Emily sighs. "Sandra texted me while you were talking to my aunt and uncle. She says you have a radio interview at BBC1 tomorrow at 8am. We won't be back at your flat till 10. Midnight if we stayed. Now stop at the nearest McDonalds!"

-

This took forever to write!! Uuuuuuuugh!

Re-edit changes: names Gage and Mary

Sorry I'm so slow on updates!

- Emily

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾