41

Edited May 20, 2016

Emily POV

We sat there, catching our breath. I rolled over and curled up next to Niall. I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed.

I groan and turn onto my other side. It was a text. From dad.

'Where are you? Its almost 10:30 at night.'

My eyes widen. "Shit!" I curse, leaping off the bed and hurrying to get dressed. A pain shot through me. I forgot how painful it is to lose your virginity.

Niall heard me yelp and he flew to my side, sweeping me up into his arms. "You okay?"

I shrug. "It hurts. Ya know. Down there." I pointed downwards. "I have to get home! My dads going to be pissed!"

Niall nods and sets me on the bed and throws me my clothes, heading into the bathroom to get himself dressed . I quickly dress and Niall walks out in his clothes.

Maybe he won't suspect anything.

•••

"Where were you? I said no later than 10:15?" Dad scolds when I walk into the house.

I roll my eyes. "We went back to the hotel and hung out with the guys. I missed them."

He raises an eyebrow and sends me to my room. I undress and run the bath. I poured in some relaxing bubble stuff and slid in, sighing of the instant release of my sore body.

••••

The next day was Saturday. So I slept in. I woke up around eleven and stayed in bed on social media and YouTube watching Smosh videos until my stomach yelled at me for food.

I found dad eating lunch. "Good afternoon." He comments, still kinda mad about last night.

I'm just glad I'm not sore anymore. Just some pains when I move fast. "Good afternoon."

"So, how was the date?"

I smile, twisting the single diamond ring around my left fore finger. "Perfect. Dad. He proposed."

Dad almost spit out his drink. "What?"

I show him the ring. He cocks an eyebrow. "I didn't know he was going to ask so soon. He came to me yesterday while you were at school. And I'm going to tell you the exact same thing I told him."

I sit, grabbing some grapes off his plate. "And?"

"You are going to wait till you graduate to be married. You cannot have children till you are in the second to third year in college. And till then, you two are to stay put in the living room where I can see you from here. And no going to your bedroom together. I don't want to give you the talk."

Horror filled my face. "No! Mom has that covered. It was awkward with her. It'll be a million times awkward with you!"

I got up, not hungry anymore and go get dressed. I return to my bed covers after changing into shorts and a T-shirt and find a text on my phone.

From: Dickhead Oliver

'Congratulations on your engagement!'

To: Dickhead Oliver

'Thanks.'

From: Dickhead Oliver

'When are you going to go public?'

To: Dickhead Oliver

'Idk. Probs when rumours start.'

From: Dickhead Oliver