25

*dramatic time jump to when California is in the past and it's the WWAT*

Edited May 16, 2016

Niall POV.

The first concert on the WWAT was a blast. The stage is fucking huge! Emily was flown out for the first few shows, which I was extremely excited for. Her leg is still in the cast. It'll take longer for it to heal than a fracture would. Management and I make sure Emily sits front and centre at every concert she goes too.

Eleanor was here for the first night and so was Perrie. The three of them sit together and have fun. "Thank you all for coming tonight. You've been an absolutely amazing audience!" I thank the stadium after sing Little Black Dress. I run up the super long runway and kneel down to Emily. "How are you doing? You enjoying the concert?"

The cameras zoom in on us and the fans go crazy when they see us. Some of the boo but it's mostly cheers of excitement. "I'm enjoying it really well. You sound amazing!" She leans up as far as she can and I lean down and we give each other a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you!"

I see the her mouth the words back as the crowd erupts in awes. Zayn and Louis join me and ask their birds how they are enjoying it. We get up and join Liam and Harry half way down the runway to start One Way Or Another.

Let me tell you something. Running up and down this super long runway is fucking tiring. But we need a big stage because the stadium is so big and we can interact with the fans more.

After we sing OWOA, Diana, and One Thing, we get a few minutes to sit down and rest backstage to pee. Our feet deserved it. We try to not talk during that to save our voices so we tweet.

@liamspaynis: 'OMG! Nemily, Elounor, AND Zerrie moments! Feels!'

@zerrieisprada: 'OMG! I love Emily! Sorry to hear about her leg 😭'

@ChefEm_: 'such an amazing show. I always thought I would be seeing them on their reunion tour 😂'

@NiallOfficial: '@ChefEm_ well, you can come on that, as my wife!'

I knew management would enjoy the "wife part".

@ChefEm_: '@NiallOfficial I'm not ready for marriage just yet. I wanna get into UNI first.'

Our break ended and we quickly changed into different clothes as the evening got colder. We were playing Little Things. I know that this is the song Emily is emotionally attached too. I decided to bring her up on stage.

I whisper something to the security guard and he nods. He lifts a surprised and scared Emily up onto stage. "Oh it's you, it's you, it's you, they add up to. And I'm in love with you. And all these little things." I serenade her. I wish I could've hugged her but I was playing the guitar.

Oh fuck it! I stopped playing and held Emily close, singing to her as the girls cried and cheered for us.

-

Emily POV.

I returned home the day after the third concert. Niall serenaded me onstage when it was Little Things and when it was You & I, they always dedicated it to me, Perrie, and Eleanor. Sophia couldn't make it because of work and to be honest, I don't think she's right for Liam. She should've tired to be there for him.

I look at the magazine rack at a tourist spot a few blocks down from where I live.

NIALL HORAN AND EMILY STEINER POWER COUPLE OF 2014!

I opened up to the article and started reading.

'Niall Horan, from One Direction, and girlfriend, Emily Steiner. Are they the power couple now? Even more powerful then Niall's band mate, Zayn and his fiancé, Perrie Edwards of Little Mix? Last year, J-14s readers voted 'Zerrie' as 2013s most powerful couple. But has Nemily passed them up?

We added another poll for this months magazine! Will Nemily last or no? 93.4% of you say yes! they will last. 6.6% of you say no! they won't!'

I looked at some of the comments they published.

First, I read the good ones.

Kelly M. from Boston: Oh. My. God! I love them! So cute! I support it because Emily was a fan!

Dani T. from Australia: Emily's so cute and her and Niall look amazing together.

Polly D. from Canada: I approve 100%

Now the others.

Minnie W. from Florida: No. It's such a fake relationship! She's American for crying out loud! What American goes there and two months later, announces that her and Niall is dating. More fake than Zerrie and I hate Zerrie!

Jake A. from France: I admit it they are cute, but they don't belong together.

Matt R. from Japan: It's a no from me.

I was appalled that J-14 would publish the hate comments. Probably for publicity is my biggest guess.

@ChefEm_: 'Why does it matter that I'm American. Why are you complaining about my nationality when you're also American?'

@ChefEm_: 'I have hate? Wow. I guess that since I've been too busy with my own life, I didn't notice.'

@ChefEm_: 'What's the point of hating someone when you're actually all just jealous fucks who are living their lives vicariously through others.'

Sadly, my leg isn't healed all the way. I made my way to subway to meet with Katelyn, a new friend I made who didn't care who I was dating. I sat down in a booth and propped my leg up. I read through tweets.

@lokipayzer: oh!!! The haters just got burned! #godblessyouemily

@iloveemilyyy: burned! Do you want some ice? #godblessyouemily

@selenagomez: preach! #godblessyouemily

Wait! Did SELENA FUCKING GOMEZ just tweet me.

DO NOT FANGIRL!

Oh shit. She just followed me. And Demi. And Justin. And Ariana. And Taylor!

Breathe Emily!

Can. Not. Let. Them. See. Me. Fangirl. In. Public!

Breathe!

@nemilyrulestheworld: @ChefEm_ you should become a preacher! #godblessyouemily

@ChefEm_: @nemilyrulestheworld but I'm Jewish!'

@ChefEm_: 'I have to admit. I stopped breathing when you follow me @selenagomez. Big fan. Watched you on Disney and I even cried during the last episode!'

@ddlovato: '@ChefEm_ what about me? Did you watch me?'

@ChefEm_: '@ddlovato no. I watched it because I was in love with Tawny. Of course I did!'

@ddlovato: '@ChefEm_ haha, you got me there!'

I don't even now what happened. But like every single damn fandom is flooding my mentions. I have Arianators, Lovatics, Selenators, Beliebers, Mixers, etc. to thank me for getting their idols on.

All because of a tweet addressing the haters, I got Ariana, Little Mix, Selena, Justin, Selena, Taylor, Ed, One Direction, all online. Plus other groups I don't even know.

Can I say that I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!

Haha. I crack myself up.

--

Fluff. Lol. Aren't I a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch? 😂

- Emily 💕