31

Stupid wattpad! I had everything typed up but then I clicked the wrong button and everything was deleted. I'm so stupid. I'm writing on a different app now so I can save it in case something happens! And as I read through my chapters, I've noticed errors. I'm planning on fixing them when I finish the book. Which won't be for a while. Relax. Lol. So enjoy this next part!

Edited May 17, 2016

~~~~

Niall POV.

Emily fell asleep while we did our nightly cuddle. I watched her while she slept. I rubbed my thumb across her arm, smiling when I feel nothing new.

Then I began thinking about today's events. After I ran out the door to get dinner, I had forgotten a letter I had to put in the mail for mum so I ran back inside.

It might've been something Emily ate. I hope she wasn't purposely throwing up. My little angel has grown so strong and I don't want her to fall and have to start all over.

After I was positive Emily was asleep, I slowly removed myself from her grasp and tucked her in. She grabbed my pillow to fill the emptyness of the bed. I slipped into the guest bedroom and found her pants from the night we went to Olive Garden.

I saw a waitress slip her something a couple days ago. I thought it was her twitter so Emily or I could follow her, but now that I think of it, I don't think it was a twitter name.

I find a wrinkled piece of paper, torn off from a paper someone were to write orders for food down on.

I listened for Emily before reading it.

'Pepsi? Wow. You are such a fat ass. How can you squeeze your 10XL body into that teeny tiny chair?'

That mother fucking waitress. Seeing as it was too late to go Olive Garden, I pocketed the note and returned to my room. Emily was still asleep.

Crawling back into bed under a different blanket, I kiss the sleeping girl. "I love you."

-

In the morning, I woke up to laughter. The bed was empty next to me. Emily must have woken up before me this time.

I head down to the kitchen to find Mum and Denise in the kitchen. Emily was on the floor with Theo.

"Well good morning, sleepy head." Mum ruffles my hair.

"Morning, mum. Morning Denise. Morning, Ems."

Denise walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Good morning, Niall."

Theo started to fuss so Denise took him back. Emily stood up and gave me a hug too. "Morning, Nialler."

I hugged her back. Mum flips the last pancake and adds it to the pile. "Where's Greg?"

"Shooting range." Denise replied.

I nod and sit down next to Emily. She was munching on a celery stalk from the fridge. "Celery?"

Emily shrugs. "I'm going through a phase."

"A phase?"

Emily nods and takes a pancake, one of the smaller ones. "Yea. Sometimes, I stop eating a certain food for some unknown reason and then I suddenly like it again. Tomatoes and I have a love-hate relationship."

I look from her to Mum to Denise and back. Mum and Denise shrug too. Breakfast is silent except for Theos' shrieks for more pancakes.

-

Mum and Denise took Emily for a day in the city, female style. So I showered and took the note and stuck it in my wallet. I wanted to confront Debbie, our waitress, from Olive Garden.

"Hello, how many?" The hostess asks.

I shake my head. "I need to speak to Debbie. I was here a couple nights ago. I also need a manager or who ever is in charge."

The hostess nodded and bustked her way to the back, returning with Debbie and the manager. "Hello, my name is Isaac. Is there a problem?"

I nod. "Can we speak somewhere private?"

Isaac nods and the three of us go to his office. I sit next to Debbie as Isaac sits across from us. "Two or three nights ago, I was here with my family and my girlfriend. Debbie was our waitress. And I wanted to get an answer why she slipped this to my girlfriend."

I handed him the note. He unfolded it and read it. Isaac sighs and sets the paper down. "I am very sorry sir. I can tell you that this will be dealt with very seriously. I have a daughter of my own who suffered from anorexia and bulimia and self harms. I understand that this is a huge problem in young adults and late teens."

I nod. "Thank you, sir."

I get up to leave and as I close the door, I hear Isaac yelling at Debbie.

@niallhoran: don't mess with anyone I love because I will put an end to it. Don't let anyone tell you how to be you and stand up for yourself.

Emily POV.

My phone buzzed while we were in my favourite store, rue21.

Smiling at the tweet Niall tweeted, I favourited and retweeted it.

@chefem_: snoopers may do good things but they never get away with it. #youknowwhoyouare

I sent a text to Niall.

'Thank you. You weren't supposed to find that. Stop snooping through my stuff, Horan.'

Before my phone died, which is a huge pet peeve of mine, Niall responded to my text.

'Okay. Love ya!'

°•°•°•

Nialler to the rescue!

Please don't hate me for using Nialler!!

- e.h.