61

Edited May 22, 2016

Niall pov.

Since the tour was postponed for a bit longer due to Emily's family death and Liam being stupid and breaking his arm, we have been on break for a couple weeks besides going in and recording music. Right now, we are heading to Ellen for an interview to clear some stuff up.

"One Direction!" Ellen announced and we ran up into the the stage. We were in the parking lot we were in last time since they wanted a huge audience. "How are you? It's been so long!"

We hugged Ellen and sat down. "Hello." We chorus.

"So, I gotta ask. Liam, what did you do?" We all laughed at Liam's suddenly red face.

"Broke it. Broke it while partying."

The girls in the audience awed.

Ellen smiled and asked if she could sign it. After that we dove right into the interview. "So, who is single?"

Only Harry's hand went up, and so did the volume.

"Okay. Niall, last time you were here, you were single as well. Now you're engaged and rumor has it, you're expecting."

The crowd suddenly got quiet and I swear everyone leaned in just a bit. I bit my lip, smiling. "Yeah. We are. And we couldn't be more happier." Girls cried out in joy and some weren't that happy.

"How long has it been since you found out?" Ellen sure liked gossip.

I had to think about it for a second. "A couple weeks. Close to three now. Which means we're about six weeks along."

They moved on from me to Louis who has nothing new with Eleanor. Liam and Sophia are still together. "Zayn, you and Perrie have been engaged for over a year now. Any comments?"

Zayn shook his head. "I'm just waiting for the day when we can finally get married."

Ellen smiled. "Since Niall and Emily are expecting, are you two expecting?"

"No, not yet. She's busy with her band and I'm busy with One Direction."

Yes, you are expecting. It's just too early to tell everyone.

The interview went by quicker than usual. We performed You & I and Midnight Memories at the end before saying goodbye. Since Emily was back at school since she's missed like a month of it, it's just me at the house.

I had just sat down for lunch when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Niall. It's Harry. Simon called me and asked me send on the message that we leave in tomorrow for Vegas."

I almost choked on my strawberry. "Tomorrow?! For how long?

"A few months. No more than 6."

"Emily would be six or seven months pregnant. I am not and I repeat not letting her go through all of this on her own."

Harry let out a sigh. "Talk to Simon."

We hung up and I called Simon. "Niall."

"Simon. I am not leaving Emily alone through this pregnancy. She'll be at least six and a half months pregnant by the time we get off tour for a long period of time."

Simon was quiet. "Niall. The only other choice would be for her to come with us. And she's got school."

"Online schooling!" I interrupt him.

"And doesn't she have a dog?"

He really doesn't want her to come with us.

Then I thought of her friends back in Indiana. "Her friends in Indiana can dogsit!"

Simon sighed. "I can obviously tell that you aren't going to stop until I agree to let her come on tour. So, I guess she can come too."

I jump up into the air. "Thank you!" I hung up the phone after Simon said goodbye.

An hour left till Emily comes home. I called up Katelyn and asked if she could dogsit. Yeah, Katelyn and I swapped numbers when Emily was in the hospital a while back. And she agreed to watch Hannah for us until we got back. Then I got tickets for Emily and I to fly back to Indiana to drop off Hannah and fly back that same day only to Vegas.

The hour seemed like a million years before Emily walked through the front door.

"Emily." I called.

She found me sitting on the couch, fiddling with my hands. "Yeah?"

"I'm going on tour starting tomorrow."

----

Cliffhanger!!!

Wattpad isn't working on my iPad. I'm hoping the school didn't block it!!!

- e.h. ✌