62

Authors note at end!!!

Edited May 22, 2016

----

Emily pov.

"I'm going on tour starting tomorrow."

I just stood there. I knew that this break wouldn't last forever but. And now with me being pregnant. He's just going to leave me?

"What?" I choke out. The air feels like it's suddenly gone out of the room. My throat was suddenly like the Sahara desert.

"But. You're coming with."

My mouth dropped open. Niall had tricked me! He had such a sad expression and I fell for it. "Niall James Horan! Don't do that to me!" I pull him into a hug and smiled. "You scared me."

Niall chuckled. I could hear his heart beating in his chest. The heart that only beats for me. "I love you." I murmur.

"I love you. Now, come on, we gotta pack. I made arrangements for Hannah to stay at Katelyns. So we gotta catch the flight which leaves in four hours for Indiana and fly back that same day only to Vegas."

"So much flying. Can someone get jet lagged like that? It's basically flying from one time zone to another then back to the time zone they started in."

Niall shrugged. "I guess we will find out!"

We were a whirlwind. Packing everything in our closets and getting Hannah's stuff together. I coaxed her into a crate that we've had since she was a pup that was set up in the trunk of my car and we were soon off.

We caught the flight just in time. The airport people gave Hannah a treat that made her fall asleep after we said goodbye, then, we rushed to security and hurried to our flight, which was boarding in ten minutes.

LAX is quiet crowded this time of year since the holidays are approaching. Niall and I boarded the plane shortly and relaxed in first class. "Soon, it'll be one year since we met."

Niall nods. "So much has happened in these few short months. But, I'm glad this all happened. We wouldn't be here right now, engaged and expecting, if I hadn't met the most wonderful girl on this planet!"

I blushed. "I'm so glad Katy put you through."

"Scariest moment of my life."

I let out a laugh and kissed Nialls hand that wove it's fingers in between mine.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. And thank you for flying American Airlines." The video introduction began. Niall and I buckled up in our seat belts and prepared for the five hour plane ride to Indiana.

Home.

-----

A really really short update. Im in study hall third hour now so there will be more updates. This updates like a page long omg. I feel horrible.

Anyways, I was wondering if you would be okay with me publishing a quick one shot because I'm running out of ideas for this story at the moment. And I'm thinking about a sequel for this but the sequel won't come for a while unless there is popular demand, which I doubt there will be.

The one shot is called 'Passing Notes' and it's a Louis one shot.

No, I'm not neglecting all my other stories. I just want to work in this one and have a one shot to work on while I come up with chapter ideas.

- e.h. ✌️