44

Edited May 16, 2016

Emily POV.

The vacation with my friends in Indiana wasn't what I planned. We tried to have fun at the football game but people kept wanting to talk to me and so I left. The parade wasn't fun when it happened earlier that day. People kept throwing candy at me, trying to get my attention.

"Emily. You can't go! Please one more day!" Katelyn and Valerie were on their knees, begging me to stay.

I've only been here for three days. I've only got tomorrow left and I leave at four tomorrow. "I don't know. I'm just sick of us being bombarded and pestered where ever we go." I slump onto katelyns bed.

Her puppy, Waffles, jumped up and started licking my face. I think he even got a little tongue action.

Gross.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseeeee!" Katelyn begged even more.

"Next time, you are flying to me." I smile and hug my best friends. "I'll stay, but if one person interrupts our day, I'm out."

Valerie jumped up and down while Katelyn just stood there and hugged me.

"Yay!" They cheer.

••••

Oliver POV.

(This is before rumours popped up)

My job here is done. I discreetly exit the TMZ facility in a disguise and make my way to the car.

Those damn rumours were taking forever to fucking pop up.

The two of those shitheads were such a private couple, they made Zayn and Perrie look even more public!

Gripping the steering wheel, I drive over to a foods store to pick up stuff the whiny dicks I was put in charge of.

Pepsi for all of them. Bananas for Harry, drawing pad and art stuff for Zayn, Liam wanted a couple Marvel DVDs, Louis wants COD Ghost edition, and Niall wanted candy.

All the money in the world and they wanted this crap?!

My phone buzzed and I checked it. Twitter was blwoing up.

TMZ did their job. Maybe my tip on Nemilys engagement helped a ton.

I get everything I needed and pay for it, wanting to be there when the snotty shitheads return from their interview.

•••••

Niall POV.

Fucking bloody hell. They just appeared out of nowhere! Usually they trickle, starting with a few proofs here but this came all I once. I hope Oliver isn't behind this.

I head over to his hotel room and knock.

"Hi, Niall. Come in. Can I help you?" He walks into his bathroom and turns on the shower.

I frown. "I can come back later if you're going to shower."

"No, no. I'll be out in ten. Wait there, watch TV."

I nod and as soon as I'm positive he's in the shower, I look through his stuff, wanting to know if he's behind anything.

I checked his phone and its clean except for some photos that shouldn't be on there. And his laptop. I listen instensly for anything different before opening his lap top.

Dear god, I hope he knows I can hear him fapping about in there!!

I open his laptop and its also clean.

Email.

I hope something is in there.

New Email from: Jane Steiner

Emily's mum?

I open it up.

'Oliver:

I'm still expecting my side of the deal anytime soon. Its been three months.

- Jane'

Shit.

I closed the laptop and jumped into my seat, pretending to turn off the tv just as Oliver steps into the room, a towel hiding himself.

"So, did you need anything?" He asks, drying his hair.

I shake my head. "Nah. Just a stupid question that I can ask one of the lads." I was sweating bullocks under my clothes.

He nods and I let myself out of the room and return to mine.

But what did that email mean?

Its been three months.

Three months since what?

Think, Horan, think!

One word flashes across my mind as I dove for the phone.

•••••••

Updates will be slower because I've started school.

- e.h.