64

I hope you had a wonderful weekend

And don't forever to check out my oneshot - Passing Notes

Edited May 22, 2016

---

Niall pov.

After the concert, Emily and I decided to head back to the hotel and relax. Right now, we were snacking on donuts from this morning. "Any good movies?" Emily asks from the bedroom. She was changing into pajamas.

"I can't find any." I shut off the tv and joined Emily. She stepped out of the bathroom in a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Is it hot in here?

I got up and quickly changed into a pair of sweats, leaving my upper body exposed. Emily whistled, causing me to blush a bit. "Oh shut up. It's not like you haven't seen it before."

Emily's mouth dropped open and she chucked a pillow at me. "Cheeky jerk."

I lay down next to her. "Yeah. But I'm your cheeky jerk."

We were silent for a couple minutes. "Hey. Wanna play titanic? You be iceberg I and I go down."

Emily let out a gasp at my innuendo. She threw a second pillow at me, hitting me on the stomach and partially on my growing friend. "You stole that from Michael."

I shrug. "I know."

"Stealing's wrong."

I sat up and wrestled her for a minute till I ended up hovering over her, holding her hands a over her head. The room was silent for a couple minutes except for our breathing. "I stole your virginity and you didn't complain." I growl.

I watched as she squirmed underneath my body. Her tank top rode up to just below her chest area. I kissed her stomach, knowing that my unborn child was growing in there. "Ni." She gasped.

I looked up at her, a smirk on my face. Making a trail of kisses up her body, I felt her squirm beneath me. Her breath hitches as I suck on her neck, leaving a love bite. I let go of her wrists and she tugged my hair a little, turning me on even more. A hand slid underneath her shirt and I made my way south.

Soon, clothes were discharged. "Now, we don't have to use a condom." Emily commented.

"True."

Emily pov.

Niall hovered above me, ready to go down on me. My heart was racing. I bit my lip as Niall slowly pushed into me. I held in a moan. I forgot how this felt. I held onto Nialls biceps as he thruster into me, going faster and faster each time. 'Niall." I gasp, clawing at his biceps.

"Shit." Niall cursed. We tried to be quiet incase Louis and Eleanor came back. We were sharing a hotel room. "Emily."

We continued on, quietly of course.

I guess we forgot to listen for our hotel roommates because the next thing I knew, someone walked. "OH MY GOD MY EYES!" The person yelped. Niall jumped off of me and I grabbed the blankets and covered myself. I watched as Niall pulled his sweats on.

I looked over and saw Louis standing in the doorway, head hidden in his hands. El walked up behind him. "What the hell is going-." She looked into the room and froze. She tried to hold a straight face, but I could see she was smiling. "Well then." She simply said and walked off. "Babe, they were horny. What were they going to do? Eat ice cream and play patty cake?"

I let out a snort of laughter, causing Niall to burst into laughter. Louis walked off, head still in hands. Niall tossed me a shirt and a pair of panties and I slipped them on. Niall and I walked out of the bedroom. Louis wouldn't even look at us. His face was still blushing.

I decided to tease him. "Awe. Little Louis a little embarrassed? It's not like you haven't seen it before or done it. Shall I remind you of after lunch."

"IM GOOD!" Louis stood up and ran out of the hotel room. Eleanor laughed.

"Next time," El said. "Leave a note, text one of us, or lock the door." And she grabbed her donut and went to find Louis.

I turn to Niall. "I'm hungry."

-----

Short. But did you guys laugh?

- e.h.