24

Edited May 16, 2016

Niall POV.

I arrived early the next morning, like I said. I got about half an hour more sleep then I took a shower and got dressed. I had to meet Emily down in the restaurant in ten minutes so might as well go now. Finding a table for two in the back so we could have some privacy, I grab it and wait for her to show up.

Emily walked into the restaurant, quickly spotting me, and heading over. Bending down to kiss me first, she sits down across from me. "How long has it been?"

I laugh. "48 hours."

The waitress came and took our order. "So, I was at the frozen yogurt place down the block and guess who showed up." I hum, sipping my water. "Your little boyband. 5 Seconds Of Summer."

"Really? What are they doing?"

"I don't know. Probably recording new music or something." The waitress returns with our food. I had ordered waffles and Emily got chocolate chip pancakes. "So, how was the flight?"

"Long. But I slept most of the way and watched a couple movies."

There was silence till Emily looked up to the door. "Shut the front door! It's Anthony and Kalel!"

"Who?"

"These two youtubers I like."

"Well go over there."

"But what if I disturb them?"

"I'll go with. Let me finish my waffles first, though!"

Emily finished before me, not having been really hungry. She waited patiently and payed her half no matter how much I protested. The two of us made our way to the table. "Hi." She bit her lip, afraid she had disturbed them.

Gosh she was so cute when she was nervous. The couple looks up. "Hi!" The girl says.

"I just wanted to know if I could get a quick photo. I just love you guys so much. You're so cute together!"

The girl laughs and the guy blushes. They oblige then they get a quick photo with me and Em. Then we said our goodbyes.

"Now you got to see me in fangirl mode." Emily blushes.

"You looked pretty tame."

"Ha." We get into my rented car. "When I found out Little Mix was coming to Indiana, I was practically on my knees to my parents. And then when I went to see This Is Us, I was practically crying. And then when I got Midnight Memories, I cried. Literally. Tears."

"I may have underestimated you." I smirk at the blushing girl.

The ride to Magic Kingdom was quiet but nice. We listened to the radio and Story Of My Life came on. Seeing the joy in Emily's eyes was like magic.

---

Short. But OMG You & I is the next single. What about Diana? OMG I'm listening to You & I and Zayns high note is just ASDFGHJKL. I give birth to his high notes. I also give birth to Perrie's high notes. But OMG.

If you want to submit any ideas, feel free to comment them or send them privately!!

[R.I.P Kalel & Anthony!]

- Emily 🙀