9

Edited May 14, 2016
Re-edited May 15, 2018

Rachel POV (Zach's sister)

I was scrolling through twitter, finding out more about Emily, when twitter blew up.

'Niall has a girlfriend! He confirmed it!' Was plastered everywhere.

@NiallOfficial: 'Hanging out with my new girlfriend @itsjustem' I click on her profile. Yep. The exact same girl in Zach's class.

I scream. My mum and dad are used to it but my brother comes running. "What the hell was that for! I was about to fall asleep!"

"I just found something out about Emily!" I sing.

Zach's eyes pop out. "What!"

"It's confirmed. Niall and Emily are dating! You're welcome!" I pry my phone out of my brothers hand.

My favourite member was now taken. Four fifths is now taken. My whole world finally has someone to put his arms around someone and kiss their lips and nose. He has finally found some one to call Princess.

With a couple strokes on the key board, I tweet one thing before going to bed for the night.

@ItsRachel: '#ipromisetonotsendhatetonemily'

-

Emily POV.

As I watched my followers grow on twitter and Instagram, Niall came into the room and got into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me, making me smile.

"I love you." He murmurs into my neck.

"Not as much as I love you." I whisper back.

Niall begins to sing Little Things and I fall asleep to the sound of his voice.

-

Niall POV.

As I watched Emily sleep, I scrolled through twitter and Instagram with one hand. The thumb on my left hand softly caressed her left arm. I tore my eyes from my phone screen and watched as my thumb ran over scar after scar after scar in her arm.

I just watched as Emily slept, her eyelids twitching as she dreamed. The shallow breaths made her body rise and fall. I tap the camera button on the Instagram app. I took a photo of the sleeping girl.

'I will always be here for you. I love you and don't forget that @itsjustem' I captioned it.

I turn off my phone and put it on the nightstand behind me and wrap my arms around Emily. Nuzzling my face into neck, I fall asleep.

-

Emily POV (I know, this jumps around a lot!)

I wake to find Niall's arm wrapped around me. Small snores come from the sleeping boy. I wiggle out from his arms and head to the kitchen. It was around 6 so I decide to order pizza. I spot Niall's laptop open on the table.

Praising, but scolding, Niall that he doesn't have a password, I log into twitter. My followers went from like ten to thousands. I spend a few minutes following some back and tweeting.

I log off his laptop and find my phone back in his bed. I smile at Niall. His body curled around pillow that he must think is me. A small smile is on his face as he peacefully sleeps.

'He better wake up or no pizza. @NiallOfficial' I tweeted a photo and knocking at the door lets me know the pizza is here. I quickly pay the guy and take the pizza.

I quickly open Instagram and press the video button. "Niall! Pizza!" I call and two seconds later, Niall burst through the door and tackles the pizza.

"I love you!" He moans as the greasy pie is fed into his mouth.

"Love you too, babe." Ending the video, I upload it with the caption saying: 'I think he loves the food more than he loves me.' I close out the app and join Niall on the couch, who seems to have found another football match.

As Niall was about to begin his sixth slice of pizza, his phone rang. He picks it up and you could clearly hear who was the caller. "NIALL! Emily was supposed to meet with Lacy two hours ago! What the hell were you doing? Sleeping?! If Emily misses again, then we will have to put her in school!" The line dies.

My eyes are probably as wide as saucers. Niall has the same look. "Oops." I say. Niall nods. "We should come up with a schedule."

"We should. And you seem to like my flat a lot more than yours soooooooooooo, would you want to move in?"

I shake my head. "It's too soon. The fans would think we are moving too fast."

The rest of the night was spent in comfortable silence with the occasional shout and cheers at the TV which came from Niall.

--

Best way to relax: warm baths while you update! Risky but if you have like a laptop thing for your lap, it works. Just make sure you are safe!

- Emily

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄