66

Edited May 22, 2016

Emily pov.

"Silly string?"

I looked inside the box. "Check."

"Paint filled water balloons?"

"Check."

"Air horns?"

"Check!"

Louis grabbed the box of bottles of multicolored silly string. Niall grabbed the box of water balloons and I grabbed the six air horns.

We waited till 5SOS was on their third song before running out on stage.

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!" They sang out. Harry opened the hidden door to the stage and Louis ran out, box of silly string under one arm, spraying Ashton on his way up. Then Niall ran up, box of water balloons under one arm as well, tossing the paint filled balloons everywhere. I ran up last, pressing the button and letting the air horn.

The lads kept singing and running around with us as we threw paint at them and into the crowd as well. When they finished She Looks So Perfect, the stage was an absolute mess.

"Well, this was a nice prank you pulled, Louis." Michael came up and wiped his face on Louis' shirt.

Louis bowed. "Thank you. I only did it because I lost a dare. Part two is coming up later when we will be performing."

"How did this dare come along?" Calum questioned.

I grabbed a mic. "Louis dared me to stuff a cupcake into my mouth. Like a whole cupcake. Icing and all. And so I did and I won."

Michael clapped. "That's me girl." Niall commented.

"So, are you enjoying the concert, Emily?"

I nod. "Yeah. Can we just prank you every night."

Then, out of no where, a bucket of water came crashing down on us. And by us, I mean me. I shriek at the coldness. I turn around and find Luke and Ashton laughing their asses off. I flip them off. "I won the dare. What the hell."

Luke stood up and simply said, "Karma's a bitch."

I flip both of them off again and make my way off stage, slipping on some silly string and paint. I landed on my bum, causing the stadium to erupt in laughter. Niall walked up to me and helped me get up. My face was so red, tomatoes were jealous of the colour. I flipped Luke and Ashton off once more before disappearing from stage and grabbing the towel that Zayn held out to me.

I pull out my phone and text Niall.

To: Niall

'Tell everyone I nominate Luke and Ashton, Eleanor, Mark, aaaaaaaand, one lucky fan from the crowd - I choose the fan! Oh and tell Ashton and Luke this: karma is a bitch.'

From: Niall

'Will do!'

I heard Niall announced my text and I pulled on clothes that Lou laid out so I would be stuck in these wet clothes.

-----

Just a goodnight chapter 

Goodnightttttt

- e.h.