68

Edited May 22, 2016

----

Niall pov.

I think we are somewhere down south, still in America though. I woke up and found Emily and Perrie researching baby names and wedding plans.

"Morning." I kiss Emily on the head and grab a banana from the bowl in the centre of the table.

"Morning, babe." Emily responds. "Have a nice sleep?"

I nod and sit next to Emily on the bench, looking over her shoulder. "Whatcha looking at?"

Emily pulled up a list of places and a list of colours and numbers. (A/n - I can't remember if I already said a date for the wedding, but it if not, then here it is.) I chose October 25. It's a Saturday. And I'm wanting it somewhere where fall actually happens. Like where the leaves change and fall off."

I nod. "What about London?"

Emily shrugs. "I don't know. I'm looking at some places but haven't actually found the perfect place."

"Oh! Show him the dress you really like!" Perrie got excited. "He'll love it."

Emily blushed and pulled up a photo of a dress. "It's strapless. And cuts off just above the boobs." Emily's finger moves to indicate what she's talking about. "It's a ball dress so it's kinda poofy. And it has like silver sparkles on the dress. Perrie chose red roses for the bouquet and white ones for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Oh! And the back is exposed."

"It sounds perfect."

We look at some places who do amazing wedding cakes and made appointments for next month. We're gonna do some flying though. "Carlos Bakery has to be the first one we go to. I've been wanting to go there for like ever." Emily commented, added the bakery to the list, right at the top.

One by one, the boys trickled from their bunks. Then half an hour later we were parked at a hotel. We snuck inside through the back to avoid the fans. I think we were somewhere in New Orleans. Zayn and Perrie wandered off to go site seeing. Liam and Sophia wandered around too. Louis and Eleanor went and "took a nap". Harry went to the gym and Emily and I cuddled down infront of the tv.

"Can you believe there's like seven shows left?" Emily commented.

I nod. "It's crazy. I remember our first show. That seems like a yesterday we stepped foot on that stage for the very first time and next week will be the last time."

"What are you gonna do for the next tour for Four's tour?"

Niall shrugged. "We're gonna need something amazing. Maybe we can wear harnesses and fly around the arena. Maybe we will set up in like fields and sell out a million tickets."

Emily rolled her eyes. "But by then, this little guy will be either here or ready to be here."

I smile and lay a hand on her stomach. "When is your next appointment?"

Emily pulled up the calendar in her phone. "The week after next."

I nod and choose another movie. We settle on Horton Hears A Who, not really interested in the tv at all.

Emily eventually became absorbed into the movie but I just laid there, staring at her and playing with he hair by running my fingers through them. "You're making me sleepy." Emily comments.

I smirk and continue playing with her hair. Soon, the movie was over and the tv was turned off. "So, do you want to stay in America or live in Ireland or London?"

I knew Emily would have tough time choosing. "I was thinking about that last night. I've always wanted to live in Ireland or London. But my dad and the house."

"We could use the for a vacation home. We could go when ever you want."

"But, what about my dad. The garage."

"You don't have to make a decision right now. Think of what would benefit us the most."

Emily nodded and curled up closer to me, wrapping her arms around my body as much as she could. "You know I love you. Forever and ever."

"And I love you."

"To infinity and beyond?"

I nod, smiling at her Buzz Lightyear reference. "To infinity and beyond."

-----

Short and sweet.

Oh, I have decided to try and make it to 100 chapters and hopefully write a sequel as well. I know how this book is going to end!!!!

NO SPOILERS

- e.h