65

Edited May 22, 2016

Niall pov.

Louis seemed to have forgotten what happened last night. He didn't bring it up this morning. And I hope it doesn't come up during the radio interview we have.

"And we are back! That was Black Widow by Iggy Azalea feat Rita Ora. I have been addicted to that song for a few weeks now. Amber can confirm that." Ben spoke into the mic.

We waited silently for our interview to start up. "I can confirm that. He's been trying to rap Iggys part every time. I gotta say, it needs major work."

"Thank you, Amber. Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! Sitting across from Amber and I. It's the worlds biggest boy band since they erupted from X Factor in 2010 in the UK. It's One Direction!"

We all stood and cheered as Ben played a clip of Best Song Ever. "Welcome. Here infront of me, we have Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Liam."

We said hi into the microphones. Amber started asking questions first. "Before we go onto twitter and Facebook questions, we have prepared a few questions for you. Okay. First question is, What's it like being on a world tour?"

Zayn took this question. "It's absolutely amazing. Think about it. Four years ago, we were just touring around performing in theaters. Then for our Take Me Home Tour, we were in arenas with thousands of our fans. And now, we were in stadiums, performing for thousands and thousands. It can be overwhelming but we love it."

Ben asked the next one. "Is it nice having your significant other on tour?"

Louis spoke. "Yeah. It's very nice. We get to see her everyday and hang out. We don't have to worry about time zones. But there are downfalls for others."

My eyes got really big. "Niall, your eyes just got really big. You recently confirmed an engagement and pregnancy with your fiancé, Emily, right?" I nod. "Is the precious innocent Irishman, which is what your fans call you, something else? Is that what Louis meant as downfalls for others?"

I blush. "Next question please." I respond. Louis laughs and the others are clueless.

Louis spoke into my ear. "Niall, lad. Lock the door next time."

I laugh and Amber asks Harry a question. "If you could go back and do one song over again on the X Factor, what would it be and why?"

"Ooh. That's tough." Harry commented. "You know what? I'd go back and redo Viva La Vida." We all agreed with him.

"And Liam. Question for you." Ben began. "What do you wish the band still did on tour that you don't do now?"

"Easy. The twitter questions."

I agreed happily to that.

We moved onto twitter questions.

---

Many questions and a few songs later, we were done. "Okay. Lunch and then you've got some time to rest. Then in about six hours, you have got soundcheck and the concert begins an hour after that with 5SOS then you come in two hours after that." Paul read off the schedule. We nodded and returned to our hotel rooms.

Liam, Sophia, Eleanor, Louis, Emily and I all went out for lunch as some burger place. It was nice. The burgers were just perfect.

After lunch, we strolled around the shopping mall and Emily bought a milkshake and fries for her cravings.

We returned to the hotel and found Perrie hanging with Zayn in the pool that we inky have access to. "PERRIE!" I cheer. I climb into the pool and dog paddle over there.