57

WHAT WHAT two updates in one night. Holla

Edited May 21, 2016

Niall pov.

It's been a couple days since the funeral and we've all been careful what to say around Emily. She's slipped into minor depression and I became worried and over protected, which means I hid everything she can hurt herself on. Today, we took a lazy day.

Emily was in the bedroom, taking a nap while I scrolled around on twitter, stalking accounts.

I came across TMZs twitter and expected a whole shit load of lies.

@TMZ: Is Emily Steiner, fiancé of Niall Horan, pregnant?!

Hold the phone. I scrolled back up and read the tweet again. As I refreshed the page, hundreds of more tweets, favorites, and retweets were adding onto the growing number. I clicked the link.

As I read the article, I grew pissed.

'As we read on the news, a paparazzi was found in the flat of Niall Horan of One Direction and fiancé, Emily Steiner. This photo was found on the paparazzis' camera.'

Yep. There's that pregnancy test.

'Also, we got photos of the band, plus Maura, Nialls mom, and Emily leaving the Wilson Cemetary. Rumor has it that a family member of Emily has passed away.'

Fucking paps can't even give us a damn break!

I close the laptop and found Emily still sleeping in the bedroom. I crawled up and snuggled behind her, pulling her in close.

We laid like that for ten minutes before Emily woke up. "Niall, what's wrong?"

She could read me so well.

"Well, uh, that pap got a photo of the pregnancy test and now it's all over the internet that your expecting."

"You're kidding, right?"

"I wish I was."

Emily moved away and got out of bed, stretching. "Niall. Do you want to move?"

I was taken back by the sudden question. "What? Where? Why?"

"Do you want to move? To the house I lived in with Dad? Before you asked to move in. And my dad left me this."

She handed me an envelope. I opened it and pulled a letter out, reading it. I looked up with small tears in my eyes. I found Emily inspecting a key she's had tied around her neck and hadn't taken off since the funeral.

"Anything to make you happy."

Emily smiled wide and flew to the bed, hugging me tight. "How long do you have this lease?"

I shrug. "I'll look at the copy the landlord gave me after dinner. Why don't we get some Mexican food?"

Emily nodded. "I've been craving some burritos!"

I laughed as I watch Emily disappear into the bathroom and heard the shower turn on. I found Mum in the tv area. "Mum, Emily and I are heading to eat some Mexican. Wanna join?"

Mum paused the show. "Sure!" She bustles off and heads to get into decent clothing other than lazy clothes.

I just changed into blue skinny jeans, a white V neck, and white high tops. I grabbed my wallet and phone and waited till the women of the house were ready.

Mum was down first. She dressed in her usual outfit wear which was jeans and a decent top plus sandals.

Emily walked out in black skinny jeans and a shirt that read 'lol ur not niall horan!' plus black converse shoes. She grabbed her little purse thing she had at the funeral and we were all set.

We got to the car and piled in. As we left the little parking garage, paps were waiting. They noticed Emily's car and hounded us. The flashes of the cameras flashed through the tinted windows. Emily flipped the bird at them, obviously not in the mood to deal with this.

Emily inched her way through the crowd of perverted middle aged men with cameras and turned onto the road, happy to get away from them.

"Remember we've got a doctors appointment Saturday." I reminded Emily as we stopped at a stop light.

"I know, I know."

We listened to the radio playing softly in the background. Emily pulled up into the parking lot of the Mexican restaurant and we hurried in, not wanting a scene to happen.

Dinner went nicely. There weren't any interruptions other than the waiter checking up on us every so often to see how the meal is and to refill the drinks.

There wasn't much commotion outside since no one leaked our location. We made it back to the house and the paps were gone. We piled into the flat and decided on watching a movie so Emily made popcorn while I grabbed blankets and pillows for us to spread out on the two couches and and love seat. Mum picked out Super 8 which is was made a few years ago but you can never go wrong with Speilberg!!

----

Did I spell Speilberg right?

Ah, who cares.

You know who I'm talking about, right?

- e.h.