22

Idk bout you, but I'm feeling 22! Lol it's the 22nd chapter.

Edited May 16, 2016

Emily POV.

I flew to California yesterday. Niall is going to fly in tomorrow; I'm so excited! Not all the kids are here yet so we have a couple more days before we start practicing. Right now, I'm chilling by the pool, reading Sarah's Key, trying to get a tan.

I'm going to have a horrible leg tan because of this cast. I don't think I can wear shorts when this comes off!

I was reading for an hour or so when my stomach grumbled, forcing me to go back upstairs to my hotel room to change and go to the restaurant in the hotel. I change into a pair of black high waisted shorts and pull on a tee shirt that I had put a transparent on. It read 'lol, ur not niall horan!' Redoing my messy bun, I slip on my sunglasses and apply some more sunscreen.

Taking the elevator down to the lobby where the food is located. A waitress takes me to a table and brings me a glass of water. I quickly order chicken Alfredo with a small salad. I was about to beat my high score in Flappy Bird (yes I still play it. Don't judge) when Niall sent me a text.

From Niall💕: Hey! So I was thinking after I get in, we could go to Magic Kingdom!

To Niall💕: Sure! What time do you get in?

From Niall💕: About 6:15am I should be checked in at the hotel. I'm probably going to clean up and get some sleep. I'll meet you in the restaurant about 7:45.

To Niall💕: Sounds like a plan!

We chatted till my food arrived. By that time, I had invited a few girls I've bonded with to sit with me. They weren't big fans of One Direction but thought they were okay. They ordered and we sat and talked about the band and stuff.

"So, what music do you think we are going to play?" Miriam asks.

I shrug. "Probably something Disney like The Little Mermaid."

Donna jumps in. "I hope we play something from the Lion King. I wonder if we'll play Hakuna Matata or I Just Can't Wait To Be King! I love those songs!"

Joan just nods. "I really wanna play something from Beauty and The Beast."

We sit in silence as we eat our food, commenting on the weather. "Do you wanna go get some frozen yogurt later? Say around 3?" I ask.

I feel like the four of us get along great. The three of them nod and we set a time to meet. The frozen yogurt place is just down the road. We pay for our meal and head off to our own rooms. Hopefully, my roommate will be here. She flew in this morning around ten so she should be here by now.

When I returned to my room, I was happy to find another suitcase on the other bed. "Hello?"

A girl with red, untamed hair walks out from the bathroom. "Oh! Hi! My name is Kim. I'm guessing you're Emily."

I nod. "Yeah. How long have you been here?"

Kim shrugs. "Ten, fifteen minutes."

"Cool. Do you need help?"

"Nah. I'm good."

I nod. "So I'm going to go take a nap. I'm meeting a couple others to go get froyo if you wanna join?"

Kim says she'll thinking about it and I crawl into my bed after setting the alarm to go off at 2:30pm.

--

Merp. My moms making hotel reservations for my sisters college graduation. I'll be graduation high school in 2 years. Two years to keep my grades really good and get a scholarship so I can go to Cordon Bleu in London! Woohoo.

[UPDATE ON THAT AUTHORS NOTE: I'M NOW A SENIOR AND WILL BE FINISHING HIGH SCHOOL IN NINE DAYS. TIMES FLOWN LIKE WTF!!! I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS BOOK (TWO SEQUELS AFTER THIS) FOR TWO YEARS WTF!!!]

- Emily

💕💕💕💕💕