Chapter Five: Senior Year

I couldn't sleep all night with all the tossing and turning. The image of Jakes face expression before he left was troubling me. James was roaming in my mind also his touch his lips his heavy breathing all over my neck. I didn't know what to make out of all these new feelings I was having. What I knew with certainty was that all this was going to bring me trouble. Jake excited me even though I was still a virgin he was very respectful over my decision to wait for the right moment. He had ways of turning me on to the point we both would lose control. One thing led to another till we ended up pretty much half naked. Yet he was always a gentleman didn't want me to be his that way at least not by a flesh heating moment. He wanted our souls to want each other just as bad as our bodies did. He understood me and even though I wanted to jump his bone badly at times. I knew waiting for the special moment was the right thing to do.

Maybe that's why I'm so intrigued over James his quick seducing way of turning me on. Also the type of demanding force he used on me was completely different of what I was use too. He didn't ask for permission to feel my skin against his. He just claimed it like if it was his right to do so. The way our lips touched with mad craving desire. I had never gone through something like that before with Jake. He was the opposite actually always so careful and his kisses so soft and filled with tenderness. I felt love and affection with Jakes touch however with James I felt desire and lustful passion. "Honey you're going to be late for your first day of school hurry down here to eat breakfast". My baffling thoughts were interrupted by my moms wake up call.

I had forgotten it was my first day of school. I was so annoyed at the fact I could've finished my senior year back in Jacksonville. But 'Nooo' my mother thought otherwise. I went downstairs packed my lunch and walked to the bus stop. Gosh I couldn't wait till I owned a car. I hated taking the bus full of smelly people some smelling nice while others. Let's just say I almost suffocated from holding onto my breath their smell was horrible. Plus lets not forget to mention the pushing and shoving and getting super close to one another. 

The beginning of my day at my new school was a bit overwhelming. I didn't know anyone and nobody knew me. I wanted Jake around even if he was upset with me at the moment. Just the thought of having a familiar face around would've made my first day a lot better. While I was waiting for my classes in the main office. A really quirky girl with peach colored hair approached me from behind. I felt her stare over my shoulder and gosh did she suck on that lollipop so loud. I couldn't hold it any longer the sounds she was making so close to my ear was just annoying. Not to mention I felt like she was doing it on purpose. I had to say something to her but being my first day and all I didn't want to already make a bad reputation of myself. Just when I was going to turn around to nicely ask her to stop. Two girls that were already there got up from their seat and approached her. One said something to her in a real low voice so the receptionist wouldn't hear her.

Lina- Excuse me nerd how many times do you need to suck on lollipops to eventually learn how to suck dick the proper way?

As soon as I heard her my blood boiled. Especially hearing her stupid friend laugh along to her sick joke as if it was the most brilliant thing she had ever heard. Just seeing that poor girls face light up in embarrassment filled me up with anger. She took the lollipop out of her mouth and shamelessly turned her head down. I couldn't let that slide so as much as I wanted to keep a low profile and get this school year over with in peace. I couldn't just silently stand there and watch her get stepped all over like a welcome mat.

Jazmin- It sure looks like you have experience on that why don't you teach her? Who knows maybe you'll turn out to be a better teacher than the lollipop.

Lina- Who the hell are you!?

The receptionist heard her shout and ordered her to leave the office. Her monkey see monkey do of a friend left right behind her. Another girl came out of some room laughing. To my surprise she walked directly towards me and gave me a tight hug while she cried of laughter. Feeling clueless with the hug she gave me I asked her, "What's the hug for and what is so funny?".