Chapter Fifty: A Dreadful Death

Every memory of James I held inside felt like torture. The desperate anticipation of only wondering how he was..was slowly killing me. The man that was driving us to him was driving faster then other cars around us. Even though I had a gut feeling something evil awaited me, I wanted to get there as soon as possible. I imagined how James must be doing. Maybe beaten to death and possibly tied up. Jake had warned me of how dangerous his Father was. My body shook in terror as dark thoughts ran through my mind. I was willing to do whatever to save James life. Even if it meant risking mine.

(MEANWHILE AT JAZMINS HOUSE)

Rose- John she isn't with Ashanti or Amy!!..I just got off the phone with them!!

John- I've called her phone and she doesn't pick up..

Rose- That boy!! He must've taken her!!

John- We don't know that Rose..Let's just calm down okay?

Rose- *Cries....Don't tell me to calm down!!! That's my little girl out there! We don't know how she's doing or where she's at! She took half her clothes John!..This isn't like her!..She wouldn't do this to me..

John- Our little Jaz is strong..She is a smart young lady..I'm sure she will contact us soon...(My little boxer where are you?)

(SOMEWHERE IN THE WOODS)

Richard- Ahh our special guests have arrived.

James- You fucking disgraceful bastard!!!

Richard- Such a strong word Mister Dawson. Did your Father taught you to talk like that growing up? Oh that's right you're basically an orphan. You grew up with no Father and well your Mother I'm assuming was barely around. Who else was going to feed that dirty mouth of yours.

James- Fuck You!

Richard- Save that ravaging rage for when you will truly need it.

James- (I refused to show it but I got a frightened shiver as I heard him say that..Who knew what his diabolical intention was..I just wanted Jazmin out of it)...Please reconsider this! It's me who fucked all this up! I wanted out! She has nothing to do with my decision! (He turned away from me as we heard people walking towards us)

Richard- I am profoundly grateful for you to join us Miss Smith.

Emma- We're here now Richard..Where is my son!?

Still feeling shaken I desperately looked around to see where James was. Suddenly my eyes met his. He looked pale as if he had seen a ghost. I could tell he was terrified as much as I was thinking about what this man could possibly want.

Jazmin- James!!

Guard- You can't touch the prisoner.

Richard- It's okay let her hug him. After all they both have been searched. Emma will you accompany me outside? I wish to have a word with you.